Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
Okay well lets steer away from that topic then 😊 Tonight she was on live with a guy pure flirting with him and then someone asked him if he was seeing a girl called courtney and he was like "no ones buisness" and rosie was like "aw ill not bother phoning you after this then since youve got a bird" lololol what happened to being a lesbian eh? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I didn’t see much of her live I thought she was actually being ok for once their didn’t seem to be any drama or drink showed 😂

Reactions: 1

specialK21

VIP Member
Right that’s me finished work , iv missed most of her live , I don’t think she getting new hair , it’s literally just getting her old ones tightened I think “ I believe when I popped in at one point she says she boozing tonight “ so shits gonna hit the fan!! Should be interesting to watch!!
She’s 100% no looking after them for them to be tightened already , I’ve had extensions for years and never needed to have them tightened after a few weeks 😕

Debcam

VIP Member
So many new members on this thread asking whats what & whos who 🤯 read the previous threads 🥴😂

cheers Rosie for the influx of people 😂
Ive been hooked since all the PB stuff and now ive got nosey bastarditis .
why is she at that salon every week basically? Surely you dont need to do that for extensions
Maybe to get a wee praise sandwich for looking after the extensions so well ? 🤔🤔🤔

hazza26

I do this there somthing fishy about this Janice!! There’s no smoke without fire , and to be fair we are all attacking Rosie for not backing up with evidence , it’s Tik tok. People are vindictive and evil
Aye the more Im reading the more I’m questioning Janice xx didn’t realise there were claims of her faking illness. God that tik tok is getting more twisted by the day. But folk on here wouldn’t roast Janice I’m sure till there was proof she’s lying as that would be a liberty if she is ill xx

I know I've just realised I didn't quote him but your reply to him I'm a numpty lol
Well you only have my word , yes I have been inquiring but it’s only natural catching up on the drama , and finding out how this site works or even navigating it 😂😂 you don’t have to reply it’s cool al just read the threads , don’t want to step on anyones toes

Muchbee

VIP Member
She’s 100% no looking after them for them to be tightened already , I’ve had extensions for years and never needed to have them tightened after a few weeks 😕
They're not tightening them Terri took them all out because her hairs long enough for them to be moved up a bit.

sam0206

Chatty Member
I'm on my lunch now...mixed emotions of us still being here 😂 aw Rosie hen you're just full of empty promises aren't you 😔 😂

• Haha
I was in the live, watched it , don’t quote me on it am only writing what I heard on the live I don’t know Janice I just know what was said in the live , but surly Rosie wouldn’t go live and call her out without proof?

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
You seen the comment on the video from her if she’s so sure she’s her why wouldn’t she know anything else about her

IceCrackle

So could their be a possibility that the wee girl does stay with her sister?
her sister has her own family to deal with so doubt it and even if that's true big bushy should be handing over her dosh we are all raging at to her sister for keeping her wee lassie

Slowpoker

VIP Member
She's live with people the now but she's away from the camera and somethings happened I don't know what & they are going omg should we tell her when she gets back? She had his back as well she backed him up. Nah let's just text her and tell her.

Not sure what's happened but rosies house isn't exactly massive she can probs hear the live still 😂