Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
Someone literally said she had the "Same humongous nose" as Rosie.
Rosie was one saying we're slagging innocent people, which is exactly what that is doing.

Exactly. She's done nothing, and she's getting screenshot and slagged 🤷‍♀️
Didn’t see that being said. Know it definitely wasn’t me. Read a number or comments that Rosie doesn’t speak to her mum and sister due to them abusing her for years when she was younger so I wouldn’t say Rosie would consider them to be innocent. She was meaning people like Jeans and others I think.

Reactions: 1

IceCrackle

The family sound completely fucked from what I have heard from people she was back in touch with Donna a wee while ago but God knows now. I could bet money on Z being in care even part time for rosie to get a break

Dourface

VIP Member
How the fuck is her hair limp and greasy already 🤣😭
Im a greasy hair person, i cant keep my hands of it, i think its an anxiety thing, oh my hair is falling out, i'll clap it more 🙄. I really do get showered every day and wash my hair. . Nowadays i dont dry it , perks of working from home 😂

How many people has Rosie actually beef with? Like seriously I only started watching her with that Alana, and they was both funny , I went away for a bit with work came back and they had fell out
Everybody she's ever called a friend..oh and elsa frost 😅

YerDaSellsAv0n

Well she did announce the Goss Girl account on her live the other day and all the chaos they caused. My heads minced 🤯

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
He's called Thomas. Banned from Facebook so went to Tik Tok him & Rosie done lives together many months ago don't know what happened, but like everyone she's in contact with they tend to leave her
He bad mouthed rosie in a live and she went off her nut and they fell out

Sweetie shop

Were just all "faceless shitebag bastards" apparently 🤡🤣 faceless is better than having the million scabby faces shes showing 🤣🤣

Big bad rosie bush hoose like the big brother set but were the shitebags fucking CLOWNNNNN 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Needing money after spending all her children's money on her hair and vodka absolute vile woman .
She was looking to go out for a steak dinner tonight too.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Just caught up on the latest videos 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 is this her exposing tattlers how funny would it be if they were just random folk I’d piss myself …. What did she say last night about dragging innocent folk in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
she knows they accounts are on here as i mentioned above. She is a fud 😂

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
Is this that buffy the grannyslayer then tag me in the live post please
On rosies account 'rosiiebushhless'
her other account got banned last night for her sexual antics even tiktok doesnt wanty have it 🥴
No sure who the guy is but Rosies raging the 2 in her box keep having a conversation whilst she needs to keep getting up off the live to actually be a mother to Z!

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Well obviously it won't be the person she's claiming watches Zara if this is the same sister Rosie said let people sexually abuse her.

She just told this story on live the other day so it's fresh in our heads she specifically said it was her sister that let it happen. So that's what we are going with. Not sure who she's accused previously
So she said this whilst Zara is meant to have actually been in her care coz she’s been missing a while … bloody hell rosie 😳