Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dourface

VIP Member
probably wouldn’t need it she’s so well known to SW Rosemarie Hinton from blairdardie would suffice

What council area does Blairdardie come under ?

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
No. People seem to be getting really confused here. Rosie hasn't said that it's the sister who let someone sexuality assault her that watches Z. She's just said her sister watches Z. Not which sister, not how many sisters she has, if it's a made up sister or someone she pret neds is her sister. Nobody knows. it's just what she's said. She has told a story about a sister letting someone sexuality assault her and told it on live the other night.
Rosie only has one sister and one brother confirmed it on her mums Facebook. So whoever watches the wee girl isn’t a biological sister, but it could be a friend that she calls a “sister”

I don’t think people “constantly watch her live” and nothing bad is said about her kids, People talk about her as a parent that’s all. Sure you’re not actually one of her pals 😂
Naw not at all I just have morals regardless the kids are still getting mentioned , what is it if someone doesn’t agree with you , there against you what are you 15 😂😂😂😂

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
Right...anyone know this beasts address??? These videos need to be sent to social work and police. Absolutely vile! Her poor children. Joking or not, the fact she could have These thoughts and openly say them is extremely worrying
Not sure but im with you on that one. At what point does a joke stop being a joke? There are 2 kids stuck with that

probably wouldn’t need it she’s so well known to SW Rosemarie Hinton from blairdardie would suffice

What council area does Blairdardie come under ?
Glasgow City Council maybe? Im not 100%

As her hairdresser she should be encouraging her to keep her hair healthy and in good condition🤷🏼‍♀️ I’d be a bit embarrassed to return when I knew I haven’t been looking after it
yeah you would think so but think that Terri just playing along as we all know Rosie likes to splash the cash and she’s after a piece of it

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I can’t imagine they’d agree to it either if they are truly horrible people too much responsibility I can’t keep up tonight it has been a long stressy day at work so im not shocked I’m not following properly
Nah my bet is the person is either a sister we don't know about, someone she refers to as a sister but isn't or just social work. T has mentioned there's a cousin Kyle at this "aunties" they stay at and he fights with him a lot. But that's the only name I recall being mentioned

Rosie only has one sister and one brother confirmed it on her mums Facebook. So whoever watches the wee girl isn’t a biological sister, but it could be a friend that she calls a “sister”
I did state that a couple of pages ago that she's known for calling people who aren't related to her sisters etc. What about her dads side? We don't know.

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
How's she getting her hole so much and I can't even get a date 😂😩
Maybe I need to start going live more. I saw a vid the other day where she was slagging people for using tiktok like tinder, then it was her chatting up that scottish guard bird on live saying 'I didn't know I was a lesbian till I watched you' or words to that affect. Cringe!
Rosie gets more dates then all of us. I think we should ask her advice 🤣

Has someone commented saying they think my user name is sus because Rosie’s mentioned it on her live? 🤣 Will that be when she greenscreened my comments on here? Of course she’s mentioned me I’ve obviously triggered her lol
Lol naw, I was saying about gossipboys name being sus, when you've been mentioned on her live, then all of a sudden a name like yours appeared 😂