Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchbee

VIP Member
Not really sure what the rules are on here but I will refrain from screenshotting so we don’t get this thread removed.

Nothing negative was mentioned about her sister from what I’ve read or posted🤷🏼‍♀️
Rules are at the bottom of your screen!😁

Reactions: 1

Friutloopsrus

Jade frati seems the feisty type I think if Rosie gave her shite she would stick the heid in her. Usually Rosie tries to be pals with people not as loud as her so she can control them.
Running out of options no doubt , she's that pissed of that her "children" are being slaughtered on here (they are not) that she is sitting live begging for gifts ha ha 😂

I would love to know how she gets all this free time to be in live all day everyday with her ASN children😳🤣

Friutloopsrus

Oh wow finally at Lunch . I genuinely don’t know how she can afford to get her hair done so much , am munching my lunch thinking wonder if it’s acceptable to eat the crumbs on my lap
She was begging for gifts on live for the past two days she was at it constantly so she probably made a small fortune people were sending her expensive gifts apparently ,then don't forget her daughter's DLA that Rosie treats like an award for her, she's so scummy !

• Heart
The whole suspicious of everyone’s account on here is silly Ofcourse there going to new people! And I don’t think treating them like the enemy is right your just shooting yourself in the foot!!

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
She's just said she knows where Larkin lives, knows full names and addresses. She knows who spanner is and she just said some absolutely vile things about tired granny that I don't feel needs repeated unless she sees this.

I'm not cutting their faces out because they've laughed about sexual assaulting kids.
Looks drunk and drugged up.

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
Tried removing the screenshot of her sister as I know people don’t want it up, however theirs no delete opinion. Will it be removed when theirs a new thread? Or can a moderator remove it?

Right that’s me finished work , iv missed most of her live , I don’t think she getting new hair , it’s literally just getting her old ones tightened I think “ I believe when I popped in at one point she says she boozing tonight “ so shits gonna hit the fan!! Should be interesting to watch!!