Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
I've been off most of the day but just seen her videos about @Tiredgranny72 I swear to god I'm raging. Her comments are switched off 🤬🤬🤬🤬. I've never met @Tiredgranny72 but she seems like a truly lovely woman so for that mutant piece of fraudulent garbage to be bringing her down boils my piss. Us tattlers stay together. Enjoy your tik tok tik tok Rosie as everyone is sussing you right out. The enablers who pander down to you are also getting fed up. Actual mutant of a lassie. I'm glad Blairs fine as she couldn't tie his shoelaces. Absolute boot of a lassie... And aye I'd say it to yer face with full Rentokill suit on.
What was said about tiredgranny?

Reactions: 1
Unless you are a medical professional I don’t think it’s appropriate to comment on anything of that nature. It’s not a subject to gossip about. Just like the person wanting to “steal” Rosies Social work information, it’s boggin behaviour.
This is true but also the (irony) it’s Tattle and we are all entitled to our opinion and it involves Rosie and it’s gossip! There been allegations made and if it was Rosie we wouldn’t think twice

Friutloopsrus

I have missed it all tonight decided to have a little bottle and music since hubby away damn why do I miss everything 😂😂
You never missed much just some absolute
Social media has a lot to answer for in the sense that its given all these scummy lazy parents an outlet and another resource to use to neglect their children with. If people stopped interacting with these accounts then they'd probably have no choice but to parent their children. It's so sad for the children, it's just going to be a never ending cycle of abuse.
Rosie is not able to parent her children shes an n once there is no other words for the vulgar stuff she said online..

Slowpoker

VIP Member
That’s all I’ve seen and that irritating fud she’s on with gee the singing a by ffs 😂
Iv checked it a few times and it's as if she's left her phone on and in talking in the background. Is it meant to be a mystery? Does she forget she told us all she wants to go blonde

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I'd love to know how much they make from gifts, I look at the prices of some of those gifts and how much it is to buy coins and think fck they must spend a fortune on coins lol
tiktok take the biggest % of it. But if u are sat on live constantly playing they battles then u will be getting a good wee return on it.

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Heard her say earlier today on the never ending live the winner of this leader board gets so many hundred thousand coins and it translates to 3k cash

• Wow

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Ma wee pal @menopausalmargrit just told me over on the mario thread that I got a shout out on tik tok last night from our good friend Rosie, does anyone know where? I can’t keep up with all the accounts she has.

Canny believe I got a shoutout and didn’t even need to phone George Bowie on a Saturday night for it 🤪

Get back in yer ain lain!! 😂❤
the bushconnel account

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I’m shocked about that live , who is this buffy granny slayer and who was he trolling Janice? And who’s Thomas? And jade and all these people too many names for my brain to think it’s so confusing
thomas & buffy and the same person. Janice said he was trolling her.