Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Why sitting on a live whilst her daughters in a bath?
She knows that, she needs to pretend a bit harder that shes no bothered, her hands go mental when shes all worked up and panicking & is on live for the reassurance that its allll a big joke & carry on.

Why is she on chatting to that Thomas guy on live whilst shes got her daughter in the bath? This woman is unreal !?

Oh now she just has dark humour 🙄🥴🤣🤣🤣

Glad you noticed this as well 🤣🤣 wasnt just me!
She clearly can’t keep up with her own lies

Reactions: 1

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
Nah my bet is the person is either a sister we don't know about, someone she refers to as a sister but isn't or just social work. T has mentioned there's a cousin Kyle at this "aunties" they stay at and he fights with him a lot. But that's the only name I recall being mentioned

I did state that a couple of pages ago that she's known for calling people who aren't related to her sisters etc. What about her dads side? We don't know.
I agree I think it’s someone she calls a “sister” if it was a biological one even from the dads side we would have seen her in her videos at one point or mentioned on some type of social media platform.

Muchbee

VIP Member
Has she just been sat on live with the camera facing a wall or something?

new announcement 👆🏼
She got the hairdresser to stick a sticker over it earlier so she could stay on live while having her hair done, so that people wouldn't see it until it was finished

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Iv checked it a few times and it's as if she's left her phone on and in talking in the background. Is it meant to be a mystery? Does she forget she told us all she wants to go blonde
She doesn’t want anyone to see her hair until its done 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ She is getting it all brown.

weegin12

Chatty Member
anybody else sick and tired of getting blocked off the big bushh, like fs hen a only wanty watch yur car crash lives🤣🤣 but serious note who the fuck is in the hairdressers for 8 hours for her hair to look like a wig🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
She blocks anyone who tells her the truth can’t handle it.

Guys I'm not trying to be a buzz kill but I shared an announcement in here from tattle earlier. Incase anyone missed it we need to watch what we are saying

I get it but when the small accounts are in cahoots with her it’s hard not to mention them.

She's on a rant about how tattle found her sister. The post got deleted so she wants to calm it
That’s why we wanted that down. That was wrong to be fair.

weegin12

Chatty Member
Imagine screaming at poor Janice she’s not in care when she is then bringing cancer into it , rather than lie I’d say absolutely zilch on the subject , we know you don’t have a sister Rosemarie , we know she’s not with said imaginary sister coz if she was it would be so easy for you to go over there at any given time day or night just to show us all how stupid we are , your form in your whole tik tok “ career “ has been to put up evidence to show “ trolls “ and “ bullies “ how wonderful you are and how stupid they are but this time you can’t produce because you’re categorically lying , guess we will have to wait until your next scheduled visit
Did this happen today? Is that the woman who was on live with jade frati? I think bush has blocked me

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Tried removing the screenshot of her sister as I know people don’t want it up, however theirs no delete opinion. Will it be removed when theirs a new thread? Or can a moderator remove it?
No things don't get deleted if we make a new thread. It stays on tattle. If you report it and the mods remove it they will be able to see people have been posting shit they shouldn't have & it could risk getting this closed

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
She’s absolutely rank . She asked that poor guy how many wanks he’s had over her 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she honestly thinks she’s a stunner x

• Sick

WeKnowit

I’m shocked about that live , who is this buffy granny slayer and who was he trolling Janice? And who’s Thomas? And jade and all these people too many names for my brain to think it’s so confusing
He's a hairdresser who started on Facebook but got banned for his antics. He's been missing for Tik Tok a while, he's another weird one

Slowpoker

VIP Member
The videos been taken down rightly so. Now shes wanting the violins out!! She needs to stop treating her kids & talking to her kids the way she does on live streams for the internet to see (well she needs to stop it no matter wit) but doing it online just isny helping with people having an opinion cos theyre concerned about her kids. When will she realise that? Its naw all about her. Shes just so bothered about having hate but its ok for her to dictate hate on to others, naw hen. Prioritise your shit out right now, dont sexualise your children, dont scream at your children & not expect it not to be reported cos it isnt right. Or even better just log out tiktok and have a private life wae your kids where NOBODY will know ANYTHING to do with your life to talk about? Use your thick skull
I can still see the video

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
She's gonna crrrrack when she sees photos and stuff about her sister have been posted 🤦 I've missed most of the day but glad to see we are all still here 👌
I doubt it, their aren’t anymore then about 2 screenshots of her sister being shown on here and nothing has been said about her sister apart from the fact she has a job and works like the rest of us 😂