Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That’s crazy!! So is this Janice an actual liar? Lowest of the low lying about cancer? There must be proof , does sound like she been doing a lot of shit stirring,

Reactions: 2

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Right, i’ve did all my house work dinner is ready just need to put the potatoes on when i get back in from getting the kids. I’m away for a quick shower before i pick them up, see bushcake this is what you call being a mother tale the hint bushcake

Jade fratti i take it
Ah right thank you.

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Zara is touchy and takes things to heart from what I can gather by watching her she will take that to heart if she even knows it’s been said
I mean can she be touchier than Rosie who blocks Zara everytime Zara tells her no? Cant be trying to manipulate your pals into sending you things for a meaningless leader board

janemo

Just seen her latest video, the colour is bloody awful and the style ain't much better, suppose the saying is true you cant polish a turd

Slowpoker

VIP Member
btw see all these accounts of hers that get banned, i dont know if im stating the obvious but I think its because her mods block so many people that everyone who gets blocked ends up reporting the account and thats why gets banned. Moral of the story is stop mass blocking folk that havent even spoke in the live
Nah it's not, she's been getting banned like this long before mods could block people. She gets banned temporarily for the exact reason they tell her, then she gets permanently banned when she's had too many warnings 😂

specialK21

VIP Member
I will never believe the bush / smack love in is genuine , you don’t go blaming people for unalive attempts to declaring love , somethings coming 👀
Somethings defo gna kick off with them 2 , it wasn’t that long ago she had a full hate campaign against him, was involving his family and falling out with anyone who even associated with them! Its absolutely baffling!

Friutloopsrus

I mean can she be touchier than Rosie who blocks Zara everytime Zara tells her no? Cant be trying to manipulate your pals into sending you things for a meaningless leader board
It's not for the leader board like they say it's for the gifts and the cash value they represent ha ha 🤣😂😂 this is her side hussle ha ha 🤣

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Thats an old video i remember when she posted that originally, bushcakes if you want us to believe you have custody of z you’re going to need more than this video
Yes I do too I distinctly remember wondering why she was covering her face with a big sun when she hadn’t bothered to in videos previously or after posting it

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
No gonna lie, I'm not really comfortable with the screenshots and slagging off randoms we think are related to her, it's not fair and it plays right into Bushes hands that we're picking on people.

Related to her or not, that lassie hasn't done anything 🤷‍♀️
Definitely didn’t say anything about the appearance of anyone I’ve screenshot, or have I ever even slagged of Rosie’s appearance , the screenshot is definitely her sister, Rosie is claiming we’re picking on random people? Haven’t seen her sister being picked on. Everyone has agreed that the woman in the screenshot is her sister and looks like rosie. Nobody has claimed the lassie has done anything

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
Bush is on with Karrie shes getting her hair done again and I'm just about to start my shift 😒 the celebrity life eh hahahha

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Too much to recap 😂
Just caught up on it all tonight maaaan ffs.

I dont think anyone should respond to any specific username call outs/reply with personal circumstances. (Just in my opinion)

Just think it turns into being a circus on here, but each to their own. :giggle:
I don't think anyone has replied about personal circumstances have they?

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
As much as this pains me to say cos aye hate her but am I the only person who thinks blair is in wrong this time? He emotionally used Rosie for money and then treat chantelle like a mug and now she's back way him fs man

• Haha