Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Scunnered what Rosie done to Jane from central station. She’s 1 evil vile girl & her poor kids she does nothing with them ever. She picks on everyone but when the tables turn she does not like it 1 bit! A taste of her own medicine. Constantly contradicts herself. what she doesn’t like done to her is what she’s always doing to others. Vile person.
What did she do to baby Jane?

Reactions: 2
Thomas done a dual\duet with Ally Davis and Rosie went nuts because she hated Ally. She said Thomas betrayed her.
So Thomas is this buffythegrannyslayer ? Ffs , I think by the looks of it it’s easy to betray her, I’m guessing he just left the app? How can there be so much drama surrounding one person

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
she was also the one who put out the rumour about there being a video of rosie hysterical as the SW took Z out the house. I knew that was rubbish anyways cos if there was a video of that it would be plastered everywhere.
Ahhhhhhhh ok I’m with ya , yeah agreed no way would that not be doing the rounds if it existed

Allabootthathoose

Pretty sure shes exposing what she must think is tattlers? As one is granny of 2 so assuming shes aining that at tiredgranny? Im only assuming though.

• Haha
Come on who was the tattler that told her to phone socialwork to prove zara wasnt in care cause she just shit her self

• Haha

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
Shes struggling to cling on to the zero info she has, all she can do is guess and make us think she knows who we are, but shes soooo wrong. Her way of thinking is just so so so wrong

Yeah let’s stop adding names lol I’m getting confused I think tattle can be dangerous , but we are all human and very suspicious, allegation don’t get thrown at you if your a shy and retiring type!! Rosie is vile and destroys people , and this Janice and Rosie thing somthing happened behind the scenes

thisisnotmyrealnamex

Chatty Member
Why sitting on a live whilst her daughters in a bath?
This is the issue she wants to get up in the morning and forget about how she's behaved, and hope everyone else does too. Or at least shrugs it off as Rosie being drunk. But last night was just too far.
She knows that, she needs to pretend a bit harder that shes no bothered, her hands go mental when shes all worked up and panicking & is on live for the reassurance that its allll a big joke & carry on.

Why is she on chatting to that Thomas guy on live whilst shes got her daughter in the bath? This woman is unreal !?

Oh now she just has dark humour 🙄🥴🤣🤣🤣

I’m puzzled just watched 5 mins of her live there , we’ve to keep harassing her coz it will help her get a house quicker ( thought she had one already ) , she’ll send the whole live to Caitlin ? Presuming this is her social worker coz just because people don’t find dark humour funny it doesn’t make it any less humourless, then stuttered and stalled replying to someone over what she actually said … she can’t remember now
Glad you noticed this as well 🤣🤣 wasnt just me!

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
See some accounts are mentioning peoples names that we don’t know are actually involved with Rosie, I learned last night by reading the rules that that’s how this thread gets removed 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yess finally some other people see this 💩I thought I was the crazy one
Nope I agree aswell, it's what she always does. I don't get if she's just absolutely thick that she doesn't see that she is a prime example of everyone she's trying to call out when she's playing the victim card. She's the biggest bullying troll going. Or is she so fkin deluded she doesn't see how toxic she is 🤔