Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
Heard stories about an auntie as well, this thread as went wild tonight. I think Rosie is an absolute horrible person, but Iv heard her talk about the trauma her mum, sister and auntie put her though and I can't see any of them being the person who watches Z when she's non verbal and couldn't communicate.
I can’t imagine they’d agree to it either if they are truly horrible people too much responsibility I can’t keep up tonight it has been a long stressy day at work so im not shocked I’m not following properly

Reactions: 2

weegin12

Chatty Member
I didn’t stay long but think Janice was trying to blame jade & jade called her out because “she’s no a snake” jade doesn’t give a shit she’s nuts 😂
That’s why I like her. She’ll do what she says she’ll do unlike bush.

Spent the day reading this … so previously Rosie was on tattle and loved it because it was all about other people. Now it’s about her she’s raging
That’s it in a nutshell.

irishlassie

VIP Member
I think he started his first year back in September and I pray to god he’s no being picked in because of his mums actions!!

I agree he seems like a lovely wee guy. Not sure if he goes to high school yet but hopefully he doesn’t start getting bullied because of Rosie being all over tik tok
[

Janice is her neighbour that’s apparently been shit stirring! Spreading rumours on tattle and sent her a letter eh some description xx she was on a dual live wi her today, the poor wummin has got cancer and the bush whacker was vile shouting to her cancer Disnae define you n hung up on the wummin xxx really was disgusting xx
I do this there somthing fishy about this Janice!! There’s no smoke without fire , and to be fair we are all attacking Rosie for not backing up with evidence , it’s Tik tok. People are vindictive and evil

hazza26

I was thinking she might be starting this drama with this j woman to take the heat from hur because she doesn't have proof z is with hur so she done this today to and more drama she does do this quite a lot to get people to feel sorry for hur get off tt bush and spend time with them beautiful kids
Aye like one big diversion tae change the subject and make her look like a victim as per when she’s the cause eh creating more victims than a national disaster the cunt

Gossip_girl_x

No gonna lie, I'm not really comfortable with the screenshots and slagging off randoms we think are related to her, it's not fair and it plays right into Bushes hands that we're picking on people.

Related to her or not, that lassie hasn't done anything 🤷‍♀️
Agreed

They are not publicly associated with her for a reason and I don’t blame her sis

gossipgirl765

Chatty Member
First time poster on this thread, heard about her on the Mario thread and have lost 2 days of my life getting tae know wtf she's all about! Has she been live all night?!
She is live mostly every night, counted at least 4 nights this week she’s been drunk on live till silly o clock in the morning.

• Wow

Jinxyroo

Chatty Member
That fat guy was howling the whole way through if it's him. He was practically pissing himself. Honestly don't know if these people are laughing with her or at her at this point because I felt ill watching it
I thought I heard a sigh of disdain from a guy on the one you posted about we all pump weans kinda like a oaaaaft could have just been the way it cut off tho