Rosie Bush #4 Naming plooks, and taking down tattle...Bush the dosser is awfy rattled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so apparently she made up a lie to see if jade was a snake
I didnā€™t stay long but think Janice was trying to blame jade & jade called her out because ā€œsheā€™s no a snakeā€ jade doesnā€™t give a tit sheā€™s nuts šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
See for someone constantly going on about being unbothered by trolls, fake accounts etc, she disnae hauf dedicate alot of content to a site unrelated to TikTok. Because she cannae control the fuckin narrative. How's that petition doing hen?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I obviously spent too much time off this today because Janice Jane and Jade have been running a mock too many J names to keep up šŸ˜‚. Not to piss on anyone's fun but we need to be careful taking this off the app and making tiktok accounts dedicated to it. One of the rules is not to take it off the app. Probably need to be careful talking about small accounts too we've been warned before.

Reactions: 17
I didnā€™t stay long but think Janice was trying to blame jade & jade called her out because ā€œsheā€™s no a snakeā€ jade doesnā€™t give a tit sheā€™s nuts šŸ˜‚
Thatā€™s why I like her. Sheā€™ll do what she says sheā€™ll do unlike bush.

Spent the day reading this ā€¦ so previously Rosie was on tattle and loved it because it was all about other people. Now itā€™s about her sheā€™s raging
Thatā€™s it in a nutshell.

Reactions: 2
There are loads of spam accounts commenting on the Twinklebush videosā€¦wonder if Rosie has been in a Grow Party šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There are loads of spam accounts commenting on the Twinklebush videosā€¦wonder if Rosie has been in a Grow Party šŸ¤£
All this begging for lives to be in the leader board won't be helping šŸ˜‚ imagine browsing the board checking out people content and this unwashed maw screaming at people is higher than you šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But was she no shouting the PB shouldnt have his job affected by his personal antics?? šŸ¤”šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ shes laughable she really is
Jane said she canā€™t say much about it as itā€™s been a terrible time all because she joined rosies live 1 night and sheā€™s not been at work since, this was back in November time but she was talking about it on her live the other night. šŸ˜ž

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Jane said she canā€™t say much about it as itā€™s been a terrible time all because she joined rosies live 1 night and sheā€™s not been at work since, this was back in November time but she was talking about it on her live the other night. šŸ˜ž
Oh I donā€™t know how someone can destroy her lively hood? That woman needs to learn to live

Reactions: 4
A "take down tattle" tiktok with 57 followers šŸ˜†šŸ˜†. Wish that lassie would spend more time washing, she looks bogging.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If your going to put yourself out there publicly on a social media app. then be prepared for people to talk about what your doing. Keep things private if you donā€™t want to be discussed. You canā€™t shut a forum down for people having a opinion on something your doing on the internet publicly.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.