Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it wasn’t for those poor boys the whole thing would be hilarious but they’ve been dragged in to a horrible situation because of their shite excuse for mothers. The only reason I hope rosie gets home without the police getting involved is for T!
I also don’t believe Stacey’s version of events about T’s involvement, it was said on Rosie’s live he only got involved to pull people off his mum which I would tend to believe. Even if he did hit her it’s his own maw and her who are to blame. Absolute tit show and neither of them deserve their weans.

Reactions: 12
I honestly don’t think the Spanish police will waste their time looking for Rosie. Or if they do, and she tells them she’s leaving today, they will let her go. It’s much easier for them. Unless Stacey demands a charge but then I’m sure the Spanish police will be much more likely to tell her to wrap her pish.

Reactions: 7
It’s not Rosie’s usual type of person causes rammys with on the internet , Stacy is no just a crackpot, she’s certifiable & is one dangerous lassie . She will make Rosie’s life a living hell. I couldn’t give two fucks what she does to Rosie, Rosie deserves all she gets , but leave the wean out it. Stacy will not drop this

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They are discussing it on moonheedagainxo
Danny & Yoker are in the box
---
Yoker said T is just going to be as twisted as his mum 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I could greet knowing those 2 boys yet again have had to witness their mums cause it and on holiday of all times stacey is a twisted evil nasty child abuser who i cannot stand but rosie is no better why would she go there knowing stacey is there every day

Reactions: 11
This is not over! Stace will go to every length possible to bring bush down!

i agree with what Yokers saying about bush!
---
Nellie giving it tight to Dawn!

Last edited:
Bogging behaviour Yoker, same Yoker who has falsely told her viewers recently that tattle slaughter folks weans.

• Angry
  • Sick
I'm actually speechless. Scumbags. The 2 boys need taken off them ASAP. They are being massively failed by everyone around them & it's bleeping heartbreaking.

• Heart
Howling at Danny Cutting Aboot wanting banged up abroad “hello boys” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Not for 1 second do I believe T attacked a woman hes pulled her off his maw - she's batshit

Reactions: 10
There’s yoker saying that this is Rosie’s karma for pulling cher from behind, was that no the other way about 😭 Rosie’s always getting attacked from behind unless it’s lez

• Haha
There’s yoker saying that this is Rosie’s karma for pulling cher from behind, was that no the other way about 😭 Rosie’s always getting attacked from behind unless it’s lez
Heard that to 😂😂 nobody corrected her though

Specky Lauren’s finally papped oot, hopefully Kayleigh’s next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.