Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It says I am watching it....sake keep losing you all 🙈😞
Ive been the same 😬. Keep losing this thread despite it being on my "watch" list. So now im playing catch up with a coffee instead of catch up with ma hoosework 😆🤣
---
I thinkso aye 😂
---
I'm also on the weirdos who track their families flights list 😂
Loads of folk do it. I dont think theres anything wrong with that. My brother's pals all tracked my flights when i went solo all the way to the States earlier this year. Flight was due in early and they were all messaging him to tell him to get to the airport early. He said he was sat on his porch with his dugs n a coffee not bothered coz he knew id be ages getting through the million passport checks and ESTA visa quizz 😆🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Have Rosie & Stacey just had a scrap or are folk talking shite

Stacys said Rosie and T assaulted her🤯

Reactions: 4
Anyone catch what happened with Stacey and Rosie there? Just scrolled down and Stacey is live and you can see rosie & T walking the other way and she’s making out as if they both attacked her…

• Wow
T is a lovely wee boy I really canny see him doing that. Rosie aye but I really don’t think T would have done that

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t see T hitting anyone, she’s saying they were kicking her in the head and stuff and that in her eyes it’s attempted murder… not sure any of what has apparently happened was actually caught on camera tho

Stayace has made sure she has lots of witnesses. Can see Bush getting huckled here! What time is her flight?
Surely T didn't get involved :cry:

Reactions: 6
Complete and utter madness none of them deserve wanes the way they both get on
---
Stayace has made sure she has lots of witnesses. Can see Bush getting huckled here! What time is her flight?
Surely T didn't get involved :cry:
Don’t think it’s to night time

She doesn’t look like someome who was just attacked 🥴
She’s got a wee bruise on her knee.
Bush & T were walking away just as I seen the live so no clue what happened before them but for someone who’s apparently been kicked in the head she’s looking no bad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.