Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Rosie’s taking a bit of a beating, my heart is bleeping breaking for T having to be there.
I don’t know if what they are saying is true about not being able to be lifted once you’ve checked in, I’d assume that’s not true cause they can lift you from the plane? I’d be washing my face before I go so I don’t draw attention to myself

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Poor T! This is shocking for the boy witnessing that he will never want to go on holiday again.
---
Looks like Rosie’s taking a bit of a beating, my heart is bleeping breaking for T having to be there.
I don’t know if what they are saying is true about not being able to be lifted once you’ve checked in, I’d assume that’s not true cause they can lift you from the plane? I’d be washing my face before I go so I don’t draw attention to myself
I assume if your still in the country they can lift you

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Her face is some mess she’s obviously had a doing. The polis will just get her at the airport . What times her flight

Reactions: 6
Poor T! This is shocking for the boy witnessing that he will never want to go on holiday again.
---

I assume if your still in the country they can lift you
Aye I’m sure they can lift you right up to that plane takes off and until your through at the other side if they really wanted to?

Reactions: 6
the real victims here are these 2 boys having to witness their mothers acting like this.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She’s been wanting this to happen ! Rosie has played straight into her hands
Rosie is on way to the airport , that Stacey will be in all her glory - hope she gets lifted absolute lunatic - thought she had moved away to another resort all because of Rosie ?????

Reactions: 8
Yeah she can get lifted right up till they take off.
Think Stayace's witnesses only saw the actual fight not the lead up to it. Folk in Rosie's live saying Stayace jumped her from behind, if that's the case then maybe that's why T reacted (if he did). All I saw was Rosie and T walking away.

Reactions: 7
She’s just making it easier for the polis to find her by going to the airport .
What an absolute shame for T

Reactions: 9
Absolute fkn sin for they boys! 2 crackpot maws who cause enough bother at home and can't even have a fkn holiday without drama! The both of them need they kids took off them

Reactions: 10
I do genuinely believe the pair of them live for this drama.
They certainly do & they don’t care that their son’s are caught slap bang in the middle of it. They are both an absolute disgrace.

Why would you go back to the same place where it kicked off the other day? Anybody with a shread of decency would avoid it, especially the day you are meant to be going home!

Reactions: 12
I do genuinely believe the pair of them live for this drama.
Their life’s revolve around this, they have taken it to another level now scrapping in a foreign country when they are alone with their kids. If they get arrested the boys will end up with Spanish social services, that would be frightening enough for any wean but can you imagine how this will affect two weans with autism. It’s sickening .

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I don't follow that mad Stayace but thought she was mostly living in mainland Spain?? Bush did book that holiday months ago so if she rocked up at the same time she's done it to cause trouble.
Am I wrong??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.