Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are off now, louise was in stephs comments recently wasnt she saying sexual things she must want a bit of yoker 😂😂😂
Honestly she looks so well does Louise. I know she’s still a rocket but I really hope for her sake she stays away from Bush.

Reactions: 13
Louise back on live, she’s greeting.
Why have they started this communication again, honestly it’s a vicious cycle. Bush will spend another night getting pished on their last night of the holiday. Poor T yet again.

Reactions: 11
Louise on phone to her sister telling her to look after their mum because she canny be here anymore. Live has just ended.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
What a state Louise is in, she’s asking her sister to look after her mum. This doesn’t sound good. Wtf was she thinking getting back in touch with Rosie, Louise was doing well for herself back at college , is looking a lot better for being away from Rosie. Thank duck Rosies in another country

• Sad
What a state Louise is in, she’s asking her sister to look after her mum. This doesn’t sound good. Wtf was she thinking getting back in touch with Rosie, Louise was doing well for herself back at college , is looking a lot better for being away from Rosie. Thank duck Rosies in another country
A wish she would stay away from Rosie you can tell she’s easily led and bush wraps her around her manky finger and manipulates her she’s absolutely vile! What a holiday she’s spent the full time in sweaty gym gear on lives she would have been as well just staying in the house 🤣

Reactions: 7
Louise on phone to her sister telling her to look after their mum because she canny be here anymore. Live has just ended.
That was sad. x
---
Felt sad for Louise there. x

Reactions: 4
A wish she would stay away from Rosie you can tell she’s easily led and bush wraps her around her manky finger and manipulates her she’s absolutely vile! What a holiday she’s spent the full time in sweaty gym gear on lives she would have been as well just staying in the house 🤣
The change in her when she’s away from Rosie is unreal, when she’s with Rosie she’s bloated , miserable & permanently out her dial . The problem is Louise is clearly a bit simple & is easily manipulated by Rosie so Rosie will always manage to get her back . I felt really sorry for her seeing the state she was in just then.

Reactions: 12
The change in her when she’s away from Rosie is unreal, when she’s with Rosie she’s bloated , miserable & permanently out her dial . The problem is Louise is clearly a bit simple & is easily manipulated by Rosie so Rosie will always manage to get her back . I felt really sorry for her seeing the state she was in just then.
Same. I wonder how it came about they are in contact today. I presume it was Rosie contacted Louise but could be wrong. x

Reactions: 5
Rosie’s a vile piece a tit she should leave Louise alone she’s not happy unless she’s screwing up Louise’s head n life think today Louise spoke to her Because Rosie used the wain n the stuff with dawn as an excuse she knows Louise cares about T

Reactions: 8
I think Yoker would hump anything, her recent lives waving about sex toys & sending folk photos of her wet sheets have been bowfing

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
you can see she manipulates her into anything and Louise does seem vulnerable like maybe adhd or along those lines that can be influenced easily and that manky walrus exploits it, such a shame when Louise probably has people who care about her unlike Rosie rent a pal !!
---
I think Yoker would hump anything, her recent lives waving about sex toys & sending folk photos of her wet sheets have been bowfing
no way 🙀🤮🤮 is her daughter not quite old as well that would see things like that on tik tok ? Her hard nut act is a bit cringe sometimes 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
This is clearly how Bush and Louise’s relationship works. Bush is in control. Louise is obviously not all there and Bush takes full advantage, getting her full of blues and drink. Bush shites herself from anyone with half a brain cell. Like the girl she was in Partick drinking with.

Reactions: 11
What’s yokers tik Tok? I can’t keep up with these nutters 😂
duck knows I don’t follow the bogging cow she gives me the boak, I just come across her if folk I follow are in the box. She’s mawkit, you can just tell she’s stinking looking at her🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What happened that louise was so upset? Bush made sure to say that louis was the one who contacted her and louise quickly added only because of that video? Its a good thing they fell out before they were in the same physical space as it means T didnt have to witness the usual violent chaos

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.