Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not going out for one night?
---
Oh sweet lord there’s Samantha mumba blaring 🙄🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does it all happen when i making/eating dinner 😂 i take it Bush will be straight up to Fundee the minute she steps off that plane 🫣
---
Louise looks like a priest with the wee white rim round the tshirt & the crucifix on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That Kayleigh is one grassing bastard and so far up Rosie's sphincter, she's like he said this, she said that, and in this live this happened and that happened. Get a life!
Am sure that Kayleigh was in about this weirdo Rachel skinner for a while she was obsessive wi her like she fancied her and rWally came over vulnerable but annoying

Reactions: 2
She wants to doesnt she you can
See it!! She was at college and stuff so she would be so stupid to go back to bush but she is going to!! Bet T will feel anxious about bush even speaking to her as he knows whats coming
I thought he patched her when she was shouting on at him poor thing hear Rosie say shes got a grand in her bank!? I did laugh at mater saying she’s got PDSA did she mean PTSD
---
Louise singing ‘I will always love you’. Rosie looking all smug and in love.
These are the comments. Clearly no right in the bleeping nut these bampots. That Sheena is clearly a few sandwiches short of a picnic, it’s worrying someone of her low intelligence is even involved with Bush.
Aw maybe it’s that Sheena I’m meaning yeah it is

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nobody is live apart from Ryan. He's giving Cher her character. x
Cher is trying to suck up Dawns arse lol , Dawn has actually says the worst stuff about her lol , plus Rosie showed payments to Dawn and the holiday company, who does Cher think she is mrs perfect 🤣❤.
Ryan is saying shes poison - hes spot on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣brilliant. Rosie will be fine with it now give it a couple weeks she will be ragin🤣 what's the bet the rest of schemetok try and get in with bigolly/laura cause shes gaining popularity
Aye the minute shes get more popular and doesn't wanty know bush she'll start shouting she's a bully!

Reactions: 6
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣brilliant. Rosie will be fine with it now give it a couple weeks she will be ragin🤣 what's the bet the rest of schemetok try and get in with bigolly/laura cause shes gaining popularity
They will be flies like shite round Ollie! If she’s any sense she won’t entertain any of them

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.