Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes me howl when she hits out with ‘she was a duck up during covid but she’s fine noo’, she really thinks she’s turned her life around doesn’t she 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She makes me howl when she hits out with ‘she was a duck up during covid but she’s fine noo’, she really thinks she’s turned her life around doesn’t she 😭😂
She really does. It actual cracks me up. You can tell Tyler is annoying her. He’s honestly such a lovely boy, she doesn’t deserve him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She really does. It actual cracks me up. You can tell Tyler is annoying her. He’s honestly such a lovely boy, she doesn’t deserve him.
if she could have got away with leaving him for a week she would have. He is just a hinderance to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I will say I'm glad its dawn and not mater who's with them.

This is subject to change.

• Haha
I took my boy away for the night last week and I made sure we went somewhere he could get something nice he likes for dinner and then took him to the arcades after, while he played on all the machines. We got sweets and juice and went back to the room. Never could I have sat and got pished like that. I don't know how T has the patience for her.

• Heart
I will say I'm glad its dawn and not mater who's with them.

This is subject to change.
They wouldn’t have got out of Glasgow Airport had Mater been with them, there would have been a ruckus!

• Haha
Wow Tyler got attitude (although I love him) he's always gonna stick up for his Mum. Do we think it will kick off the first night??

Reactions: 7
I took my boy away for the night last week and I made sure we went somewhere he could get something nice he likes for dinner and then took him to the arcades after, while he played on all the machines. We got sweets and juice and went back to the room. Never could I have sat and got pished like that. I don't know how T has the patience for her.
This is all T knows, it will just be normal to him to see his mother acting like the big roaster she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Wanting money to swim ‘ in and around Dolphins’. She’s allowed to get off the boat to swim with the dolphins she’s saying , the boats extortionate ….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't wait to see them sunbathing tomorrow in 27 degree heat 🥵 Bet a doc gets called at some point....or the popo.
Actually loving Tyler calling his maw out saying it won't cost an arm and a leg for the boat trip and that she's lied to her audience.

• Haha
  • Heart
Wanting money to swim ‘ in and around Dolphins’. She’s allowed to get off the boat to swim with the dolphins she’s saying , the boats extortionate ….
It’s all lies. She can’t do it in Fuerteventura. End of. She can go on a boat trip.

Reactions: 9
Of course she won't admit to it not being allowed though since she's just begged for all that money

Reactions: 10
It’s all lies. She can’t do it in Fuerteventura. End of. She can go on a boat trip.
she can swim in the sea but its not with the dolphins 😂 she is setting herself up for a major disappointment, i hope she kicks off & they duck her in the sea & leave her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she let Tyler drink, just by the way he's acting. I know he's outspoken but he seems to be a bit different.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Aye it’s not allowed. The dolphins will no want the boils on her bogging arse polluting the water 🤢 justice for the dolphins
IMG_4695.jpeg

---
That Zed bed is no going to haud Dawns weight 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.