Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s going to be a week of her sitting in various states on live I can see there being tears before long!

Reactions: 7
Same. I’ve been a flight radar geek for years. Love it. Her plane was in Ibiza before taking her to Fuerteventura 🀣🀣🀣 ✈ ✈ ✈
There ye are right there......(y):geek: Hello fellow geek πŸ˜—. I also track boats and stars. Same as a train spotter in a weird way πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There ye are right there......(y):geek: Hello fellow geek πŸ˜—. I also track boats and stars. Same as a train spotter in a weird way πŸ˜‚
Oh aye I’ve been known to track boats whenever I’m near a port. And I love trains aswell. Here we gaow. 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
All part of dawn’s plan. Bush passes out from drink and dawn, wired out her nut on coffee, heads back downstairs in the hope she gets passed about the Spanish waiters like a well wrapped parcel at a weans birthday party.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.