Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a life, going abroad and still sitting on live begging
---
Saying Ryan sheldons on a fake account leaking her hotel🀣 she done that herself showing everyone her booking confirmation

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No she told him he was allowed to talk as much as he wants on the live while they're on holiday
Def think he's gonna out her for alot of stuff.
---
Has she actually sent T down to reception looking for a vending machine and asking if there are takeaways when they've just arrived??
All she wants is a burger and juice for her 2 litres of vodka.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Def think he's gonna out her for alot of stuff.
---
Has she actually sent T down to reception looking for a vending machine and asking if there are takeaways when they've just arrived??
All she wants is a burger and juice for her 2 litres of vodka.
Yeah can't believe she's sent him on the search instead of getting off live and doing it herself!

• Wow
Did she really just say "I can't wait to take my daughter on holiday so she can jump off the balcony"
Even dawn said she couldn't listen to it 😳😑

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Dawn says she cant listen to any more of the live tit- its the first night πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Has she let Tyler drink, just by the way he's acting. I know he's outspoken but he seems to be a bit different.
Funny you say that earlier someone asked if dawn was drinking she says im not but they areπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ obviously they will say she meant just rosie because rosie made a point of saying to t about his drink did she give u that with no id and he says its non alcoholic

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I will say I'm glad its dawn and not mater who's with them.

This is subject to change.
Did you hear her say to Nellie "this time next year me and you will be on holiday ". x
---
She makes me howl when she hits out with β€˜she was a duck up during covid but she’s fine noo’, she really thinks she’s turned her life around doesn’t she πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
She keeps saying "the old me" as if she's a new person. x 🀣
---
She's probably just saying that for more booze money.
PayPal is in my bio if anybody wants to send us money for cocktails. I can see it coming. x
---
Has she let Tyler drink, just by the way he's acting. I know he's outspoken but he seems to be a bit different.
Surely not. He’s only 14. x

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did yous see when someone sent a train? T said that was mine rosie says no it was mine t said say it was mine (to comments) and i will give 50% to a charity of your choice dawn said something like are you gonna hit him or will i rosie said i know any gifts are getting spent on the holiday

Did yous see when someone sent a train? T said that was mine rosie says no it was mine t said say it was mine (to comments) and i will give 50% to a charity of your choice dawn said something like are you gonna hit him or will i rosie said i know any gifts are getting spent on the holiday
I was half listening half doing housework so I wasn’t fully focused to remember the exact wording but I heard Dawn say something along the lines of she would hit him & Rosie responded something like it was just as well it was her who said it & no one else as she would have cracked up

My arse would’ve been twitching if I got on the same transfer to the hotels as her and then been praying - please not the same one, please not the same one…

Reactions: 6
Do you know I actually don't know how they have the brass neck to beg like this, my bairn got a sponsor sheet home from school I'm feeling terrible asking anyone for anything as there's a cost of living crisis and everyone's struggling πŸ™ˆ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.