Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it's that blonde Danielle she's planning to go with, I look forward to that (as long as it's child free) because she seems to have the same problem with alcohol that Rosie does!
---

If it's anything like their Sunday dinners, the weans will be left to their own device while they prop up the bar day and night!
Naw she’s mentioned taking their weans. You’d think she would learn her lesson from this holiday and not go abroad with strangers she’s met aff the internet but naw no her

Reactions: 7
She must have had some money through her fingers she could’ve had a nice holiday this year instead of thinking she should be able to have four times away people wi jobs can barely afford one
---
Funny if it was dawn
eeh imagine she’s not away home and she’s just down the road wi crazy stacey

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must have had some money through her fingers she could’ve had a nice holiday this year instead of thinking she should be able to have four times away people wi jobs can barely afford one
---

eeh imagine she’s not away home and she’s just down the road wi crazy stacey
Plot twist😂
---
She needs to get aff private for a start

• Haha
She's saying Rosie is trying to steal Jack off her, mate she doesn't want the weans she's got never mind another.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's saying Rosie is trying to steal Jack off her, mate she doesn't want the weans she's got never mind another.
So it’s went from towels to weans. I don’t know how that lassie has not been sectioned

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Folk in the comments telling her that her hair looks nice 😭
She honestly looks like a picture I have of a friend from the late 80s. The picture was taken on a Sunday morning following an all night sesh - camping. My friend had notoriously bad acne and permed her hair within an inch of its life!
---
If it's that blonde Danielle she's planning to go with,
I immediately thought Danielle Carter 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe Dawn has left. How long does Rosie have left of the holiday? Wtf is she gonna do, she’s gonna have to actually spend time with T. No one to get drunk with either.

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe Dawn has left. How long does Rosie have left of the holiday? Wtf is she gonna do, she’s gonna have to actually spend time with T. No one to get drunk with either.
I don’t think Bush particularly enjoyed being on holiday with Dawn, but she needed her company. She’s raging she’s gone. Dawn didn’t drink or anything. Moaned at her for being live apparently. Bush will probably have the time of her life now, on live as much as she wants and pissed as a fart.

Reactions: 10
I made a mistake. It's Johnbhoy's pal Stace30 that's doing the live. x
Aw it's the mcColls pal Chelle that's going on her live to tell her story. The lassies were trying to talk her out of it, they were worried incase it effected her and she was left with no support.
That Stace is another rocket!

She’s in Dot Dots comments , they are only your people because nae bleep else wants them & to piss aff Lydo
IMG_4842.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.