Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw it's the mcColls pal Chelle that's going on her live to tell her story. The lassies were trying to talk her out of it, they were worried incase it effected her and she was left with no support.
That Stace is another rocket!
Stace has enough going on without involving herself in someone else's problems. x

Reactions: 2
I immediately thought Danielle Carter 🤷🏽‍♀️
Danielle McCann is who I was thinking of
---
Stace has enough going on without involving herself in someone else's problems. x
The lassies were trying to say that too, she's probably not the best person to host a live like that if her own case hasn't been to court yet and she's still waiting for support from professionals herself.

Danielle McCann is who I was thinking of
---

The lassies were trying to say that too, she's probably not the best person to host a live like that if her own case hasn't been to court yet and she's still waiting for support from professionals herself.
That's exactly why the live shouldn't be happening. Don't know anything about Chelle's story. x

Reactions: 3
That's exactly why the live shouldn't be happening. Don't know anything about Chelle's story. x
I've heard her talk about it a wee bit she hasn't gone in to alot of detail, her ex was really abusive.

• Sad
Buckelled at this lassie screaming at the lassie in the box calling her a home wrecking slut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
11 year she’s waited to tell every bleep that Lynne Smith is a homewrecking slut 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lynne Smith said they split up & he got with the angry drunk wummin but kept going back to her, so aye it does sound like Lynnes been at it wae somebody’s man.
Get Frasers Babs in the box next finish the weekend aff in style

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lynne Smith said they split up & he got with the angry drunk wummin but kept going back to her, so aye it does sound like Lynnes been at it wae somebody’s man.
Get Frasers Babs in the box next finish the weekend aff in style
Moan in Big Babs. Tell us awwww aboot big Dirty Dawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lynne the homewrecking slut is upset because folk are calling her out for calling the lassie the M word, she said she didn’t mean it . The words still in her vocabulary though , vile

Reactions: 6
Lynne the homewrecking slut is upset because folk are calling her out for calling the lassie the M word, she said she didn’t mean it . The words still in her vocabulary though , vile
She’s awfy cocky for a homewrecker.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s awfy cocky for a homewrecker.
She seems to think because she went out with him first it means she isn’t a home wrecker , she admitted she was seeing the guy while he was in a relationship with another woman. It’s irrelevant who went with him first.

Reactions: 3
What a week it has been on this app! I’m a bipolar bastard and I actually feel normal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.