Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At one point when they started their begging offensive for the holiday, Dawn said she would pay £100 towards it. But as soon as the gifts started coming in, she changed her mind. She’s as wide as the Clyde.
she is just as much of a woman as Bush is. I doubt she would be as eager to go home if she had paid for the holiday herself!

Reactions: 8
She’s trying to manipulate Dawn by saying she doesn’t know how she will cope on her own with the wean . Dawn is aff her heid if she doesn’t go home
Can’t cope with the wean he’s more of an adult than she is! It’s how he copes wi her I don’t know

What do we think will happen? Will she stay or will she go?
If she goes the will be trouble if she stays there will be double 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she’ll stay. Rosie will do what she does to Louise. Promise to behave, greet and make Dawn feel bad. She’s probably threatened to unalive herself.

I think she’ll stay. Rosie will do what she does to Louise. Promise to behave, greet and make Dawn feel bad. She’s probably threatened to unalive herself.
I agree I don't think she'll leave. Rosie will earn her the money she spent on the flight - if she ever booked it in the first place 😂

Reactions: 10
After all the bad mouthing Rosie done of Dawn last night she should just come home. I hope her lassie has SR it all to show her.

Reactions: 6
There is a real woman having her say on the Stacey drama 🫢

The videos the shellfish page had uploaded earlier painting Stacey in a whole new shade of crackpot! Telling a woman she has a law degree & she will help her get her child back 🥴 the woman has sent her money & she has blocked her!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is a real woman having her say on the Stacey drama 🫢

The videos the shellfish page had uploaded earlier painting Stacey in a whole new shade of crackpot! Telling a woman she has a law degree & she will help her get her child back 🥴 the woman has sent her money & she has blocked her!
I seen a real wummins dinner thought it was scrambled egg on the roast but must be cauli cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can yous actually believe that women’s story. It’s so sad though, there are people that naive and vulnerable out there, feeling sorry for her and giving her money.

Reactions: 5
Can yous actually believe that women’s story. It’s so sad though, there are people that naive and vulnerable out there, feeling sorry for her and giving her money.
Gave her money because as usual stacey was being abusive to her son because he was spending money!! And shes told a woman trying to get her kid back she has a law degree and can help!!!!! Why has this disgusting piece of tit not been stopped already

Reactions: 7
She's live. Dawns leaving soon for her flight they have made up they're sound but her kitchens flooded so she needs to go noo👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bush is on live, she said Dawn’s going home no just cause they have argued her kitchens flooded as well 🤣
She said her and dawn r fine they went for lunch and she gave her euro’s for a taxi to the airport

• Haha
Rosies wanting to book another holiday in November, I hope naebody is daft enough to go with her this time even if it doesn’t cost them anything .
---
Kitchen flooded heap of pish , she’s away hame because Rosie’s a heidcase

Reactions: 11
She's going to book another holiday for November/December. Begging bowl out again. x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.