Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know why Dawn is away. The kitchen flooded 2 days ago was it not?

Reactions: 6
Speak to people with dignity and respect just like she spoke to the hotel staff last night. x 😡

Reactions: 3
You can tell she’s raging that Dawns away
Aye she’s fuming isn’t she. Keeps saying she gave Dawn money for a taxi aswell. Says in her mind everything is fine…Dawn clearly can’t wait to get away from her.

Reactions: 7
Aye she’s fuming isn’t she. Keeps saying she gave Dawn money for a taxi aswell. Says in her mind everything is fine…Dawn clearly can’t wait to get away from her.
She actually thinks they'll be pals again when she gets home. Keeps saying they sorted it. x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha is she away hame 🤣 Rosie canny keep a pal she’s just rotten to the core.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She actually thinks they'll be pals again when she gets home. x
She said she doesn’t know if they will. She just keeps saying she gave her money for a taxi and in her mind they are fine but she doesn’t know.

Reactions: 7
Dawns totally kept her sweet to avoid more confrontation so she could get up the road in peace

Reactions: 11
Dawns totally kept her sweet to avoid more confrontation so she could get up the road in peace
Mind Dawn refused to go to Glasgow airport early when they left…it was 2 hours before. Her flight is more than three hours away and she’s already at the airport 🤣🤣 she obviously couldn’t wait to get away from her. I don’t blame her though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dot dots inability to pronounce words like saying ‘at’ instead of ‘that’ really rips my knitting .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rosie plans to sit in costa every single day when her and Stacey are back in glasgow😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve heard her talking to that Danielle ( not dot dot ) about going on holiday , it’ll end up in the same mess
She's going on a family holiday next year with Debbie and her brood. She should just wait and start saving up for that. x

I’ve heard her talking to that Danielle ( not dot dot ) about going on holiday , it’ll end up in the same mess
If it's that blonde Danielle she's planning to go with, I look forward to that (as long as it's child free) because she seems to have the same problem with alcohol that Rosie does!
---
She's going on a family holiday next year with Debbie and her brood. She should just wait and start saving up for that. x
If it's anything like their Sunday dinners, the weans will be left to their own device while they prop up the bar day and night!

Reactions: 4
Mad Stacey's doing a live at 8.45. She’s having a guest in and it comes with a trigger warning. x

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.