Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If T wasn't there I'd say fck her but she can't be acting like this with her son there.

Reactions: 6
Ffs a missed it as usual a was watching earlier an couldnae listen to that Debbie so turned them aff came on here for a catch up an I’ve missed it kicking aff 🙈

Reactions: 6
Did any of you see when Rosie says she never even says thanks for the mcds earlier n someone commented saying “Rosie you touched n tried everything before you offered her” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What happened with Charlene? x
She noticed Dawn has Charlene on Snapchat and said dawn shouldn't have her because rosies not taking to her - debbie then asked what happened with Claire the brickie as she calls Charlene and rosie just said she's a weirdo 🤷🏻‍♀️
Dawn obviously told rosie straight to wrap it she'll talk to who she wants😆

Reactions: 7
She noticed Dawn has Charlene on Snapchat and said dawn shouldn't have her because rosies not taking to her - debbie then asked what happened with Claire the brickie as she calls Charlene and rosie just said she's a weirdo 🤷🏻‍♀️
Must have missed that. So is Dawn only allowed people who Rosie's talking to on her Snapchat. x

Reactions: 5
Rosie has to have control of EVERYBODY in her life. Louise will be kicking her height wi glee she never went n got back wi her. Pure shitshow

Reactions: 9
It seems to be a thing with Rosie she wants to control who her friends are friends with, she was doing that with Frankie the other night

Reactions: 10
Space cadets back on still thinking rosies coming for her
Am buckled at folk in her comments winding her up saying bush has been arrested and she was shouting about shellfish and the police said they don’t know anything about fishing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was still harping on about Rosie stealing the towels when I had her on, she’s no well😭😂

• Haha
She was still harping on about Rosie stealing the towels when I had her on, she’s no well😭😂
She was asking a wee spanish neighbour for his Instagram and showed him rosies photo so if he sees her he can give her a heeds up😆 I'm sure he'll be up the whole night keeping the edgie Stacey hen aye

• Haha
What was Bush arguing with the hotel receptionist over?
She told them their food was rotten, the drinks were watered down, the place wasn't clean, the staff were unhelpful and it was the worst hotel she had ever stayed in. She said she was on social media and would tell everyone how bad the place is and advise them never to book it for their holiday. That's the gist of it. She was so loud Dawn heard her from their room and that's why Dawn came down and started on her. x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.