Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why would tattle give Stacey the name of Rosie’s hotel (if it wasn’t already common knowledge)? Fair game if T wasn’t there but most people on here wouldn’t encourage rammys between them while the weans there cause it’s not fair on him. If they were on their own I’d love to see that Square go right enough 😂 rosie just makes things up as she goes along

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
why would tattle give Stacey the name of Rosie’s hotel (if it wasn’t already common knowledge)? Fair game is T wasn’t here but most people on here wouldn’t encourage rammys between them while the weans there cause it’s not fair on him. If they were on their own I’d love to see that Square go right enough 😂 rosie just makes things up as she goes along
Shes sounding as paranoid as mad stayace saying mental stuff like that 😂😂

She’s still talking about Rosie! She’s seriously no well
Aye it’s been hours now. She has seriously fucked Stacey off when she phoned social
Work on live. Which Bush should never have done and only done it for attention and gifts. Bush doesn’t care about Jack. She hardly cares about her own kids, only when it suits her.

Reactions: 6
Aye it’s been hours now. She has seriously fucked Stacey off when she phoned social
Work on live. Which Bush should never have done and only done it for attention and gifts. Bush doesn’t care about Jack. She hardly cares about her own kids, only when it suits her.
I’m actually sacred for her wee boy they way she’s acting isn’t healthy for that boy!

Are you listening to her complaining to the hotel reception? She's a cheeky witch. Think she's arguing with Dawn now. X

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.