Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I must be blocked again I’m ragin 🤣
I just seen someone comment on Lydos live that she’s at the pool wi leggings on 😭🤣🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God what a state, she’ll be wearing those shorts all week probably! Yous think she would have bought some nice new things for her holiday! Sorry I mean got her little fan club to give cash for her to buy them.
be so funny if she can’t even getdrunk all week 😂 a lot of these holidays water down the drink!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That standard of hotel will be used to clientele like Bush. The spirits will all be watered down, especially in the day time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sitting in a room abroad begging for gifts and leaving your son with your pal who's in the comments unimpressed 🤣

Reactions: 9
Thing is dawn wasnt moaning about being on live when begging the viewers to pay for the holiday and if dawn wants gift money to fund them while they are there rosie has to go live 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thing is dawn wasnt moaning about being on live when begging the viewers to pay for the holiday and if dawn wants gift money to fund them while they are there rosie has to go live 😂😂
Aye I heard her say earlier, get the gifts in when Rosie was live. Dawn will be demented, stuck in that shithole. Not even a nice area or town outside it to go a walk 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God what a state, she’ll be wearing those shorts all week probably! Yous think she would have bought some nice new things for her holiday! Sorry I mean got her little fan club to give cash for her to buy them.
be so funny if she can’t even getdrunk all week 😂 a lot of these holidays water down the drink!
Especially a cheap AI

Reactions: 6
Aye I heard her say earlier, get the gifts in when Rosie was live. Dawn will be demented, stuck in that shithole. Not even a nice area or town outside it to go a walk 🤣🤣🤣
The sun can only do so much its at night time dawn will be even more demented harder to
Escape then 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What was she expecting with Bush? A 5 star boutique hotel 🤣
I’m gutted I can’t watch any their shenanigans n I cba making another account
---
Is there no even a water park or anything there for T? She should have just made this holiday all about her and the wean instead of the shambles it’s going to end up.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.