Rosie Bush #38 Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No really as me and the OH have a fascination of aircraft as we live next to an airport. I track them on Flightradar and know when any plane issues an emergency squawk. There are so many people do it but hey call me a weirdo I don't mind :p. Just added her flight to my notifications :cool:
@LoopyHoopy71 I'm must also be a weirdo as I love flight radar and can lose ages on there. All the planes from America fly over my house early morning going to Edinburgh and I like seeing what one is what. Also like to track family flights and show wee man where his family members are on their journey he loves it

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Do you know I actually don't know how they have the brass neck to beg like this, my bairn got a sponsor sheet home from school I'm feeling terrible asking anyone for anything as there's a cost of living crisis and everyone's struggling 🙈
They keep doing it because they know there is desperate pick me’s out there willing to chuck their last penny at them for some attention. There will be people on there not paying their bills so Bawgin Bush can have a holiday, its madness!

Reactions: 8
I don’t think they saved any spending money. Just relied on being all inclusive and idiots sending them money, that Dawn is as bad at begging. I seen loads of people saying they were putting money straight into her PayPal aswell.

Reactions: 9
Someone asked dawn last night how the hotel was she said ok but very basic, very very basic! 😂😂😂 next time maybe she should pay herself and get something less basic
---
I don’t think they saved any spending money. Just relied on being all inclusive and idiots sending them money, that Dawn is as bad at begging. I seen loads of people saying they were putting money straight into her PayPal aswell.
I heard her thanking someone who had sent money in paypal for “spending money” and when the money they do have runs out they will
Amp the begging up a gear

• Sick
  • Haha
I looked it up on trip advisor as that’s another weirdo, geeky thing I’ve done for years. It’s a shithole but the thing they will hate is it’s in the middle of nowhere, it’s not near any of the main resorts. That’s why they couldn’t get food delivered to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really couldn’t go on holiday somewhere so basic. My god the amount of research I do before I go anywhere is insane and then again the holidays I go on I save up and pay for myself. Made the mistake once of going to the Hard Rock in Tenerife and it’s not actually near anywhere. That’s the one time I took a hotel on face value 🤣

• Heart
I really couldn’t go on holiday somewhere so basic. My god the amount of research I do before I go anywhere is insane and then again the holidays I go on I save up and pay for myself. Made the mistake once of going to the Hard Rock in Tenerife and it’s not actually near anywhere. That’s the one time I took a hotel on face value 🤣
Ive been going to Tenerife twice a year for years. I love it, go self catering as we love getting out and about every night for food and drinks in different places, doesn’t have to be expensive. I think what confuses a lot of people though, is the actual Hard Rock Cafe is in the nice part of Las Americas….whereas the hotel is miles away in a wee quiet resort. Stunning hotel, but I agree, not for me location wise.

I looked it up on trip advisor as that’s another weirdo, geeky thing I’ve done for years. It’s a shithole but the thing they will hate is it’s in the middle of nowhere, it’s not near any of the main resorts. That’s why they couldn’t get food delivered to them.
I check trip advisor for everything 🤣
Always always read the bad reviews first

• Heart
I check trip advisor for everything 🤣
Always always read the bad reviews first
Same, I could spend hours on it 🤣🤣 have you read the reviews for where Bush is staying? Honestly there is nothing there 🤣🤣 and the food sounds minging.

Ive been going to Tenerife twice a year for years. I love it, go self catering as we love getting out and about every night for food and drinks in different places, doesn’t have to be expensive. I think what confuses a lot of people though, is the actual Hard Rock Cafe is in the nice part of Las Americas….whereas the hotel is miles away in a wee quiet resort. Stunning hotel, but I agree, not for me location wise.
It is gorgeous we went for a girls holiday but so disappointing that you need to get a taxi or bus to get any decent restaurants or nightlife!

Reactions: 3
Same, I could spend hours on it 🤣🤣 have you read the reviews for where Bush is staying? Honestly there is nothing there 🤣🤣 and the food sounds minging.
Before we go anywhere we have to put a lot of planning into it because my kids both have complex needs and i have spent so much time on trip advisor! Rosie said they dont even know name of resort they stayed at 😂😂 imagine her and mater in this quiet wee place in the middle of duck knows where it would have been carnage!!!!!

What a week it’s gonna be 😂 sounds like the lack of just eat equivalents will send Bush over the edge! Fuerteventura is far from a party area, Corralejo is the nearest thing to it and it’s still quiet ish, lot of people retire to there.
where is she staying? 👀 love a nosey on trip advisor 😬

What a week it’s gonna be 😂 sounds like the lack of just eat equivalents will send Bush over the edge! Fuerteventura is far from a party area, Corralejo is the nearest thing to it and it’s still quiet ish, lot of people retire to there.
where is she staying? 👀 love a nosey on trip advisor 😬
Globales Costa tropical

It looks a complete shitehole . I canny wait to read next weeks reviews after Bush & Dawn ruin every Cunts holiday with their behaviour as you just know they are going to end up scrapping

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
There’s she’s moaning about the salt water pool. See, if she was a trip advisor weirdo like us she would have known that 🤣 hate a salt water myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ohh look shock! Horror! Surprise they are not going to swim with dolphins they just going to do a boat trip

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.