Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She’s saying Z was supposed to come for breakfast but she’s rescheduled it to 3pm so she can have dinner because Debbie Cadden has offered to make them all dinner of course. So bush doesn’t have to do anything.
I am amazed Z’s workers allow Bush to have her around Louise after everything thats happened and also allowing her to go to Debbies midden 😳
---
A haven’t heard her say anything apart from
Louise said something about she needs £800 for there holiday bacause rosie took her off it or something, a wasn’t really focused as they kept kissing 🤢, was buckled Louise said to her that bra doesn’t hold u up it makes u look saggy 😂
so everybody has to pay for Louise to go on holiday when in reality they will have fell out again before this holiday & the money will go on drink & drugs 🥴

Reactions: 9

Cass_25

VIP Member
It was honestly one of the worst things I’ve witnessed Rosie do. Made worse by the fact the child’s mother was there & she didn’t seem to have an issue with her half dressed child being paraded on a live stream being screamed & shouted at by Rosie . Genuinely was stomach churning how anyone could speak to a child like that & how a mother could let it happen . That poor wee boy

• Sad
  • Angry

Muchbee

VIP Member
Yous know louise is noting all these ideas doon she'll be opening a snacky soon enough

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
Howled when mater bounced in and called her long tits why do they all kid on they dont read here🤣

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
That Debbie cadden is one boring bastard. Lives the sound of her own voice, never out Bush’ bix now.

Ell87

VIP Member
Is the new burd no some blonde piece .. I'm putting this here first clearly there is something wrong with her cos no person sane or sober would look twice at bush long tits . She will be calling u a nutcase domestic abuser in a few weeks babes don't get too comfy in that rancid bed . Please get shorts that fit u bush . Pleeeeaasee
I get the fear everytime I see she's live wi jammy shorts on 🫣

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Rosies in Bens live, she keeps mentioning Louise, reminiscing about the past eg the hot tub etc , she’s just unblocked Louise on Bens account.
Louise will be back by the end of the week guaranteed
The hot tub she stabbed & Louise slid out like a jobbie, that hot tub? 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Debbie’s wanting to phone social work because she wants to see Z more, wtf is Debbie playing at , she’s no even any relation of the wean ffs. Weirdo of a woman

• Wow
  • Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
@beebee789 I'd like to make one request? When I die I'm going to put crabbit chops in touch with you to write my obituary....thanks in advance.
Can you do mine as well @beebee789 ?

Rosie please do a hotel Monday this thread? I'll start a go fund me amongst the tayto hoors so you don't even need to pay for it hen, there might be a wee bit left over for a few can of soops and a blueberry ice vape 😂

• Haha
  • Heart