Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cctm

VIP Member
Not rosie picking her car crash of a love life over her own kids again was just the other day she was saying louise was the blame of her missing contact with her daughter! And rosie was on a live today saying she had a cocktail at her daughters party cant even stay off the drink for her daughters party shes a rancid selfish disgrace

Reactions: 9

Lrkn27

VIP Member
A Danielle came to the door, Bush bolted, she’s going to Paisley to get a haud of Aiesha so she says🥴

So much for her being on the right path to getting Z back 🥴 she will never change, everything & anything comes before they kids. More interested in running about like a daft wee lassie who has no responsibilities. She will be due another wee stint in the spa when shit hits the fan again.
---
Welfare check for Tasha 🥴

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
😮 a turned them off cause I couldn’t watch them making out on the couch any longer, wonder if it’s true
I put them off when they were still playing bop it, the way Rosie shouts orders and demands at people pisses me off!

Ell87

VIP Member
Rosie keeps talking about "the old me" as if she's turned her life around. She hasn't changed a bit. x
---
If she's been on her best behaviour for over an hour everything else is in the past and should be forgot about, saw her dry crying again 🙃

• Haha

Bella2920

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread Beebee, wonder how many different people rosie will fall in love with before the end of this one 🙄

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
And incidents like what happened in danielles house is exactly why children especially those with additional needs should not be anywhere near bush and mater that sort of chaos (which both admit happen regularly) is traumatising for children imagine how scared a child would feel with all that shouting and aggression never mind the violence

IceCrackle

Aye cos u rearrange to spend time with the daughter u put in care! Reprobate!! Which good parent cancels on their wean!?
---
Bush u laughing cos tattle see through yer shite! And btw yer hair looks shit! That hairdresser should be done with crime against humanity

blonde_ambition_

VIP Member
Louise might have a mouth on her, but that doesn't mean she deserves to be repeatedly beaten up by her partner. Call a spade a spade. Rosie is a wife beater. A domestic abuser.

She sits and laughs about it, grinning as she scams money out of absolute morons to buy paint to cover up the blood-stains Louise left on her walls from the last time she beat her up. Think about that. That's horrific.

If Rosie Bush was a man she would be in jail. There is zero excuse for domestic violence. Just because they are both female doesn't make it somehow more acceptable. Louise is the one who comes out of it bleeding and bruised, not Rosie.
Well said @beebee789

Reactions: 8

Muchbee

VIP Member
Shes smashed. Was anyone else unfortunate enough to witness Charlene eating the steak oot rosies gub?

• Sick

Spanor511

VIP Member
Honestly see if Jade is in the sisters or her maws, I can see a protest happening. I really can, this is madness and it’s only 9.30am.

• Wow
Nawwww. Bush is away to that wee rat CJs in Stirling 🤣🤣🤣
Oh no she's needing to get herself turned around and stay out the forth valley area we have enough roasters without her coming too haha
---
5.30am and she's in a taxi rambling on about how Tylor doesn't have any quality of life. How about you trying to make it better Rosie and go home to him instead of going to Charlene's you selfish bitch. x 🤬
She's a vile excuse for a human and doesn't deserve to be a mother to be quite frank. Her son deserves so much better and is being failed by everyone around him who put drink and drugs before him it's such a sin
---
5.30am and she's in a taxi rambling on about how Tylor doesn't have any quality of life. How about you trying to make it better Rosie and go home to him instead of going to Charlene's you selfish bitch. x 🤬
I originally angry reacted to your comment but I should of ❤ it so I changed it once id caught up with the rest of the posts

Last edited: