Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ell87

VIP Member
This carry on with smelly Rosie & Louise is so boring now , same shit week in week out . Talking about hairdos what we thinking of big Gillian’s ?? 😂😂😂
Gtf she canny think that is a good look for her 🫣 personal opinion but I hate white women with a full head of braids, other issues aside it's just chavvy as fuck on us!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Bad taste doing that on live. As much as Stayace is batshit mental, there is still a wee boy in the middle of this that deserves some privacy.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Got it thanks. Bush is vile to Louise. Imagine that 24/7.
Yep, imagine trying to buy someone's affection by showing them a drawer full of pills. Sounds like Louise is trying to turn it around, hope she does and stays the fuck away.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Agree, she’s needing Leverndale that Stayace. That’s why he’s kept away from schools etc, nobody actually sees or hears what is going on daily. SW are a disgrace just leavin that.

Spanor511

VIP Member
State of Louise, out her banger, but that’s what keeps Bush happy. Take it she’ll stop duetting and going live with every lesbian munter on the app that gives her the time of day.

Cass_25

VIP Member
She is right that it is abuse what Stacey is doing to her wee boy but it’s bogging making that phone call on a live , she could have went off & came back on to tell folk she phoned them . She’s quite right reporting her, naebody should witness child abuse and do nothing about it. Hopefully the wean gets the help he badly needs, it’s horrendous the life he is living due to his crackpot of a maw

Spanor511

VIP Member
Yep, imagine trying to buy someone's affection by showing them a drawer full of pills. Sounds like Louise is trying to turn it around, hope she does and stays the fuck away.
And then saying she’s taking her new bird to feurteventura…. Just anything for a reaction. Nobody will go to Fuerteventura with her Louise, just like she was alone in Blackpool. Don’t take the bait.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Where did this Debbie Cadden creature even come from? She didn't exist at all until a few weeks ago.

Rosie seems to have a bad habit of destroying families, including her own. No wonder none of her real family want anything to do with her. She's the human version of toxic waste, destroying everything and everyone she touches. She has no real friends for a reason.
she has been about ever since Z was taken into care because she was trying to say this “sister” Debbie had her when we all knew exactly where Z was.

IceCrackle

Notice that see the way she shouted at that lassie shut up an let me speak nobody let’s me finish what am saying, a would have been off out that box how anybody can sit an feel sorry for her an try give her advice that she never takes baffles me
Aye then she turns on the tears 🙈 like fuck up Rosie . U knew fine well u would have no money for Ur daughter but again Ur weans come last as usual!! Disgrace of a woman never mind mother!!

cctm

VIP Member
I hope that Dundee Mama’s not given Fleabo any ideas 😭
Oh dont 🫣🫣🫣🫣images of her shouting who are we queen bear army doing her daft dances in the scud ootside aldi do not need to be anywhere near my heed 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Rosie's live wearing hair extensions that resembles a skunk being out in the sun too long 🥴
She washed them yesterday, Dawnski in the box was telling her she needs to blow dry them instead of letting them dry by themselves or they will go into knots, Rosie was like naw they will be fine 🥴 they are hellish looking anyway but are made worse by her not looking after them properly. Rosie knows best as always though 🥴

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
She's on live with Dawnski asking everyone in the live to donate £4 each and that would cover Dawn's holiday. x :mad:
Dawn was listed on the list of gifters gifting her in Diadros box battle she should maybe have put the money towards her holiday

Last edited:

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Raging I missed it. Watched CLA for a bit, then thought Bush must have went to her bed Mwi early doors as had been quiet. So I went to my bed.
They weren't on for long. Rosie didn't like that Louise was telling her some home truths so she kicked her out of the live. x

cctm

VIP Member
I hope everyone who gave her money to do up her house because it was full of all the memories of Louise & all the carry on thats happened, get the message now & feel like idiots after letting Louise back in the house yet again! Its thebse cycle all the time 😴
Came here to say the exact same thing!! And what a disgusting lowlife canceling a visit with her daughter picking her bird over her kids again shes a piece of shit

Cass_25

VIP Member
I'm sure the money dawn spent on leccy and food was from when they done the box battles, it wasn't the money from the other nights beg-fest! Usual Lydo, seeing something and making his own story from it!
Aye it’s Lydo slevering shite as usual. Rosie showed the receipt proving the holiday had been booked the following day , it’s where I got the screenshot of her having put herself down as needing special disability assistance . So the holiday begging session did go on Dawns holiday.
I can’t take to Dawn at all , I feel like she’s only hanging about Rosie for the money, she’s constantly begging. She’s an auld midden

Lrkn27

VIP Member
All that money on the risings she made & she spunked it all on 2 trips to Blackpool before paying off her holiday with her son, as usual the priorities are wrong yet again!