Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
That Irish carols eyebrows 😂 has she left the dye on them?

Someone asked Rosie where Louise was and she got arsey and said she stays in Dundee and I stay here, we both have commitments 😂😂

Reactions: 9

cctm

VIP Member
We should do a tayto bet on how long it will last this time louise seems disgusted by rosie if you ask me she says when they are apart rosie makes an effort but when together she doesnt, she pointed out her spots, saggy boobs and that she needs a shower yet rosie still picks that over her own children

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Rosies in Bens live, she keeps mentioning Louise, reminiscing about the past eg the hot tub etc , she’s just unblocked Louise on Bens account.
Louise will be back by the end of the week guaranteed
Then Dawnski won't be going on holiday after all. x 🤣

• Haha

aleesha12

You could actuallly see Rosie’s personality and demeanour change when Louise went in the box. She genuinely is obsessed/in love with her.

Muchbee

VIP Member
Heard her today taking diazepam for her back
Where's the brickie went she's sitting rambling about a taxi being £50 and needing louise 🙈

• Haha
  • Sad

Lrkn27

VIP Member
so everybody has to pay for Louise to go on holiday when in reality they will have fell out again before this holiday & the money will go on drink & drugs 🥴
Louise said to Rosie it’s your fault for taking me off it and Rosie said well a didnae think u were going we had fell out and Louise said u should have knew we would have fell bk in 🥴
[/QUOTE]

They are unreal. Hell mend anyone who gives them money.

Spanor511

VIP Member
We should do a tayto bet on how long it will last this time louise seems disgusted by rosie if you ask me she says when they are apart rosie makes an effort but when together she doesnt, she pointed out her spots, saggy boobs and that she needs a shower yet rosie still picks that over her own children
See the way Rosie looks at Louise, when they’re on camera, when she wants a kiss. Like turns to the side to look at Louise, makes a mad look with her eyes and mouth trying to be sexy. It gives me boak.

• Sick
  • Haha

RonnieRoo

Chatty Member
She tries to start greeting and no tears come so she just goes back to speaking normal 🥴
---
Notice that see the way she shouted at that lassie shut up an let me speak nobody let’s me finish what am saying, a would have been off out that box how anybody can sit an feel sorry for her an try give her advice that she never takes baffles me

scottisharmy

All that pip money n hair looking like second hand extensions that have been in somebody’s nut for 6 month n sweeped up off the salon floor n reglued into her head 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
Try living with the fact you’ve ate food from the same buffet as her😭 I’m never going to get over that trauma 😭
I think we should set you up a go fund me for a internal parasite cleanse now (in a fancy 5 star resort of course) you can align your chakras and have some cold baths! Its the only way to recover after such trauma

• Haha

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
70% tiktok take 🤨 tiktok must rub their hands with glee every day with all these arseholes clambering to get on the weekly's. That Diadora doesn’t even need to get gifted, he is taking a percentage of everything that gets sent to the bams doing box battles! £1.5k he made yesterday afternoon alone. People sit live for hours at a time all week & can’t even get that 🫣
I heard Steph Yoker talking about the risings. She only did them for a short time and she made enough money to buy a new washing machine, new fridge freezer and had enough money left to get botox and her lips done.

• Wow