Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MOBO1973

VIP Member
Rosie's pathetic don't get why everyone has to provide income for her. T is grown up now and Z is with someone else so what's stopping her getting a job to help with money.
She blew gifters money on Blackpool & JD Sports & food - now shes expecting people to pay a holiday to Spain - shes a disgusting piece of shit

Reactions: 9

Ell87

VIP Member
I haven’t seen them
There were some trustworthy people in that charity battle , well trustworthy when it comes to donating to charity like LT who has always posted receipts of her donations , but there were some questionable characters involved . Charity collections and bam tok do not mix , when will they learn. I can’t see why they would collect through tiktok anyway when the app takes a large percentage of the money, money would be best donated to the charities direct then they would receive the whole lot - none of the bams collecting or gifters would get any attention if they done it that way though.
I don't get it either, why send a £20 gift when only a small percentage is able to be passed on to the charity. Tiktok is good for awareness but nothing involving money. The biggest scammer on there is tiktok itself!

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
This is why I no longer watch her, rinse and repeat. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.
Same with Cher, falls out wi someone, tons of drama, going to their door then they're all pals again. And again....and again.

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Rosie keeps talking about "the old me" as if she's turned her life around. She hasn't changed a bit. x
---

• Haha

specialK21

VIP Member
The video of her her n that lassie kissin came up in my fyp. Bush is pure leaning in for a full scale winch n the other lassie has her mouth clamped shut. Nae wunner bet she was holding her breath aswell so she never had to smell/taste bush’s boggin breath. Tramp man 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Spanor511

VIP Member
Her wanting to be all excited about Christmas shopping? She’d be begging for other people to pay for it. That a low blow from Chello though, she was talking about grasses in her live earlier aswell.

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
The wee lad ended up crying over it and bush said “and that’s how he plays his mother like a fiddle” the rancid bitch. Music and shouting at that time! The wee lad should of been sleeping hours ago, he ended up coming down the stairs crying his wee eyes out again probably exhausted. I think ss should be calling at Debbie’s door if I’m honest. Rosie will destroy everyone in her life for shits and giggles. Talks to Debbie like absolute shit then turns it around on Debbie for reacting the gas lighting bitch. Rosie your face is a mess, your life is a mess and you are a fucking waste of oxygen.
What a horrible bully bitch! They all think speaking to their kids like this is a big joke for the internet, nobody finds it funny expect them and their likes! Poor wean, what sort of mother is Debbie to allow anyone to speak to her children like that!

Spanor511

VIP Member
Aw McMaggie who enabled that Nicole? Looked after her weans? Only moaned about what was going on when it was too late. Hmmm. Whose side is Yoker on?

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Fucking hell, here we go again with that pair of roasters! Same shit different with them. Rosie will never learn, snogging the face aff each other one minute and battering fuck oot each other the next 🥴 ends in tears every time alcohol is involved. 🥱

Spanor511

VIP Member
Rosie bush being an advocate? I don’t think that’s ever been on the cards being honest. She’s always been a crackpot.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Louise needs her heid looked at if she’s been stupid enough to go back there, surely no amount of money pills & trainers on Rosie’s pay days is worth the hassle Rosie brings her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Spanor511

VIP Member
I kept thinking it was my smoke alarm 😭

Rosies just slipped up & called Louise an ex
She’s done something to Louise. She was saying earlier how she is head over heels in love with Louise, never loved anyone like her, trauma bonded to her. She’s sucking up her arse to get her to come back through. When they’re together they’re never apart. She’s lying.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Its nae fkn wonder women are scared to come forward when they are being abused when you have your fellow females calling you a grass!! Sickening
As a mother you would do anything to protect your child from harm, and the lassie done the right thing protecting herself too. It was disgusting behaviour from Janine , then when she received backlash for it to go send her male employee in to fight her battles was absolutely vile.

• Heart