Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cass_25

VIP Member
The language used and state they are in in front of kids is disgusting 😡
Putting Debbie’s child on the camera just isn’t right.
She’s just said ‘ nae wonder no one in this family likes this wee boy’ and has said she will be phoning social services on his mum .
Wtf is she playing at, and wtf is the weans mother doing allowing this

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Bella2920

VIP Member
I’d pay to see rosie and Charlene have a scrap, she’d wipe her out with her shovel hands and Rosie wouldn’t be fighting someone who’s out their tits like Louise and lez

• Haha

cctm

VIP Member
This is the Rosie that was getting her wee girl back no problem... Social work won't give her back but at the same time the same social work are failing her oldest boy it's disgusting.
Surely the workers and SW watch what rosie gets up to on tt, and that would mean they know that for the last year and a bit rosie is in a violent and chaotic relationship?? When rosie was in the spa it was poor me but last night she clearly stated that she often gave louise black eyes (doesnt matter who started it) burst her nose and provided her with prescription pills and she was with louise fri morn the day she was to get her daughter all of that happening anywhere near that wee girl would be very traumatic for her even on a visit they should never allow her daughter near her while she chooses a violent relationship

cctm

VIP Member
Louise is not an angel and is a riot of a lassie but she doesn't have kids to consider Rosie
Does and this relationship is fuelled by drink, drugs and violence from both parties but when you have children to consider but you constantly put your sex life first then that tells you the true nature of bush

Spanor511

VIP Member
She was saying not to mention Louise and people were telling her last night that Louise was talking about her constantly. No she wasn’t bush. She didn’t even mention you. And she’s no greeting about Zara this morning, she’s greeting because Louise appears to have her act together away from her and her vile behaviour.

shazza28#23

One video last week was them back together she is everything to me we are meant for each other fam day out ect. And the next she is in bed with someone else.

That's not love!

Been fkd up in the head more like!

She will end up in the jail on holiday i really don't understand why SW haven't stepped in for that wean.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Chers got a fucking hard neck, mind she doxxed the wrong house for a pedalo protest and folk ended up terrorising an innocent family with two autistic weans and a brick went through their window and they were hiding in a cupboard? That’s real fear and alarm. She needs to check herself.
Aye and organised a protest for her own neighbour, so technically doxxing her own address for apparently abandoning their pets. Was big fat Frati not in the house?

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
Oh here's the waterworks again. x
---
I hope everyone who gave her money to do up her house because it was full of all the memories of Louise & all the carry on thats happened, get the message now & feel like idiots after letting Louise back in the house yet again! Its thebse cycle all the time 😴
Sadly they probably won't. x

She must be paying folk to pretend to be her girlfriend. No way would any sane person willingly go near her spotty coupon and her fishy lady garden 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

howyoudoing

Is she doing the risings? How does a domestic abusing, child neglecting, alcoholic druggie manage to pull in so many gifts. TikTok belongs on the dark web!

aleesha12

Louise saying that Rosie took a hissy fit and kicked fuck oot of a ring light actually made me laugh out loud :LOL:

• Haha