Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beebee789

VIP Member
Where did this Debbie Cadden creature even come from? She didn't exist at all until a few weeks ago.

Rosie seems to have a bad habit of destroying families, including her own. No wonder none of her real family want anything to do with her. She's the human version of toxic waste, destroying everything and everyone she touches. She has no real friends for a reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Lrkn27

VIP Member
It was honestly one of the worst things I’ve witnessed Rosie do. Made worse by the fact the child’s mother was there & she didn’t seem to have an issue with her half dressed child being paraded on a live stream being screamed & shouted at by Rosie . Genuinely was stomach churning how anyone could speak to a child like that & how a mother could let it happen . That poor wee boy
Bush & Debbie are clearly 2 cheeks of the same arse.

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
I was howling at this yesterday. She's defo wanting a bit of bush 🫣
She's like a horny teenage boy in all of her videos...the gyrating, winking and lip licking 🤢
She gives me the fear she's got a face like a melted baw sack

• Haha

Ell87

VIP Member
Louise in Rosie's box arguing with her, she just said Rosie had that much plaque on her teeth it was like a layer of blubber on her gums 😭😂

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
That will be her banned for her unaliving chat 🫣 its the same cycle over & over again when Louise & her have their latest boxing match. She never gets herself in this state about losing Z. She puts Louise before everything.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Notice that see the way she shouted at that lassie shut up an let me speak nobody let’s me finish what am saying, a would have been off out that box how anybody can sit an feel sorry for her an try give her advice that she never takes baffles me
I know, she speaks over the top of everybody but nobody is allowed to do it to her!

🚨 ROSIE IS NOT GETTING BACK WITH LOUISE, I REPEAT, NOT GETTING BACK WITH LOUISE 🚨 until next week 🤭

• Haha
I don’t write much on here but this is rubbing me up the wrong way.. why would you even go abroad if you can’t afford it ? She’s shouting she’s doing the weekly’s on Sunday for spending money🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry

specialK21

VIP Member
As a mother you would do anything to protect your child from harm, and the lassie done the right thing protecting herself too. It was disgusting behaviour from Janine , then when she received backlash for it to go send her male employee in to fight her battles was absolutely vile.
Forgot about all that wi pandy. Scunnered with him tbh and I’m surprised Katie let it slip with him tae.

No Cheryl (Docherty but I’ll take my flatmates surname) McCann being a fucking grassing bastard? Fear and alarm? The only thing that causes her fear and alarm is the bathroom scales the fat slob that she is.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
The solicitor on the phone telling her no to talk about the case with anyone , as she’s broadcast on a live talking about it 😭😂
Big Chello’s a shitebag and a grass pass it on 😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Super grass Chello’s told Rosies solicitor about the live 🤦🏼‍♀️
Wits happened to Rosie’s nose? Is it a cut or one of her plooks trying to escape
IMG_3742.jpeg

---
She’s giving me the heave When that filter slips aff
IMG_3747.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Forgot about all that wi pandy. Scunnered with him tbh and I’m surprised Katie let it slip with him tae.
I’m fond of Pandemonium but it scunnered me anaw at the time, I do wonder how much of a part Janine played in it … it’s like she’s got two wee puppets on strings Rydo & Ryzo there to do her dirty work on tiktok for her while her hands remain clean. I do hope KD got him told she usually isn’t slow in calling out folks shitty behaviour & she too was degraded in that discord, it must be a tough one as he is her pal & Janines his boss, but personally if I was P nae job would be worth going for victims of domestic violence for - hassling women on the internet to impress yer boss , you know the same wummin who stressed out his vulnerable pal so much she harmed herself… barking behaviour .

Reactions: 10

Cass_25

VIP Member
I think we should set you up a go fund me for a internal parasite cleanse now (in a fancy 5 star resort of course) you can align your chakras and have some cold baths! Its the only way to recover after such trauma
Going to give zeolites fae eBay a bash see how I get on

• Haha
Reactions: 10