Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Louise got papped out yesterday morning because Rosie wouldn’t go get her gabba prescription & she went into Lez’s live hoping to get some off her on the way home 🥴😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She reminds me of the robber In the Dennis the menace film 🤣🤣🤣

IMG_8307.jpeg

IMG_8306.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone just said in Lez live she’s on her way down, they talking about Rosie? Lol

Reactions: 2
So Louise got papped out yesterday morning because Rosie wouldn’t go get her gabba prescription & she went into Lez’s live hoping to get some off her on the way home 🥴😂
Omg is that what happened 😂 she was gibbering about lez and Louise earlier today but I couldn't grasp what had happened. Someone, assumingly Louise after seeing they have been back together, accused her of something serious too. She wasn't saying it on live but hinted everyway about it to give it away anyway!

Reactions: 4
I hope everyone who gave her money to do up her house because it was full of all the memories of Louise & all the carry on thats happened, get the message now & feel like idiots after letting Louise back in the house yet again! Its thebse cycle all the time 😴

Reactions: 16
Oh here's the waterworks again. x
---
I hope everyone who gave her money to do up her house because it was full of all the memories of Louise & all the carry on thats happened, get the message now & feel like idiots after letting Louise back in the house yet again! Its thebse cycle all the time 😴
Sadly they probably won't. x

Reactions: 10
Never gifting again Mary will be bealing knowing Louise has been back , she’ll need to gift Rosie again the morra to help her get er it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just tuned in an she’s turned the waterworks on canae listen to that

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Just tuned in an she’s turned the waterworks on canae listen to that
She tries to start greeting and no tears come so she just goes back to speaking normal 🥴
---
Now the sister pawned her weans laptop to get her money 🤷🏼‍♀️ aye cos that's believable
She spent allsorts of money on Louise during the week, comes to Friday when she is meant to get Z, Louise has all the money & shes papped her out so has to cancel having the wean 🤔

She tries to start greeting and no tears come so she just goes back to speaking normal 🥴
---
Notice that see the way she shouted at that lassie shut up an let me speak nobody let’s me finish what am saying, a would have been off out that box how anybody can sit an feel sorry for her an try give her advice that she never takes baffles me

Reactions: 9
Notice that see the way she shouted at that lassie shut up an let me speak nobody let’s me finish what am saying, a would have been off out that box how anybody can sit an feel sorry for her an try give her advice that she never takes baffles me
I know, she speaks over the top of everybody but nobody is allowed to do it to her!

🚨 ROSIE IS NOT GETTING BACK WITH LOUISE, I REPEAT, NOT GETTING BACK WITH LOUISE 🚨 until next week 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know, she speaks over the top of everybody but nobody is allowed to do it to her!

🚨 ROSIE IS NOT GETTING BACK WITH LOUISE, I REPEAT, NOT GETTING BACK WITH LOUISE 🚨 until next week 🤭
SHE'S DONE THIS TIME. X 🫣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.