Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evie1975

VIP Member
She was involved with addiction workers and didn’t engage. And trust me it takes a long time to get closed by addictions at the moment.
Been on both sides of that coin! I guess all I was trying to say was - she has been behaving badly for a long, long time only it wasn’t witnessed like it is now due to TikTok. Who knows what she was getting up to without an audience! Greed oozes out of her, everything in excess.

Reactions: 11

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
5.30am and she's in a taxi rambling on about how Tylor doesn't have any quality of life. How about you trying to make it better Rosie and go home to him instead of going to Charlene's you selfish bitch. x 🤬

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Sitting there in his taxi stinking it oot screenshotting posts to send to his pal to upset her , he’ll be bealing she’s no greeting

• Haha
She's put a vid up saying unexpected nights outs are the best and some absolute mug has commented saying have a great night, u's deserve it. How exactly does she deserve it? She does nothing and contributes nothing to society, begs for everything she has and prioritises drinking, prescription drugs and toxic relationships over her own kids. Yet idiots are still falling for it 🤯

rainbow2022

So she’s asking for a tap until the end of the month when she gets her big money , it’s only the 2nd of the month which means she has just had her big money n blew it already anyone falling for her shite needs to see a doctor 🤷‍♀️

Debcam

VIP Member
Wonder how the fools who blindly flung all their cash at her to redo the house ( because it gave her bad memories of "her") are feeling now ?
Bit of a slap in the dish to the "loyal followers/supporters " 😬🙄😬

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
So Louise got papped out yesterday morning because Rosie wouldn’t go get her gabba prescription & she went into Lez’s live hoping to get some off her on the way home 🥴😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
What’s the back story? I canny focus on what she’s saying while having those ten-to-two eyebrows.
Jj was on their gc saying the lassie was a grass am sure for "grassing" in her ex for domestic violence. Sorry but anyone who contacts the police due to DV isn't a grass she had a child to protect and herself. Poor lassie.

Bella2920

VIP Member
She can’t be accusing anyone of fear and alarm when she’s plastering that face all over live day in day out. Certainly makes me feart and alarmed that someone could be so ugly

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
I just can’t get my heid round this constant stream of folk Rosie pretends are her family, oddball behaviour. At least she’s no shagging this lot, no yet anyway .

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
You could actuallly see Rosie’s personality and demeanour change when Louise went in the box. She genuinely is obsessed/in love with her.
and Louise is only ever interested in her when there is money flying about 😏 Rosie will never have a true meaningful relationship, she is beyond fucked up for that. She is needing to put that time & effort into her kids, they should be all the love & attention she needs. Not some halfwit from Dundee who is as fucked up as she is. So many people in this world can’t have kids (you all know i struggled myself) and would make great parents and you have folk like Bush with not one fuck to give about hers, more interested in booze, drugs & an obsession with Louise 🫠

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Why do these inconsiderate bastards have to kick aff when nosy bastards like myself are bawdeep in catching up with work I should be daeing in the day time instead of being a skiving tiktok watching hofwit when the boss is aff 😭

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Poor T, holiday ruined before he has even got there with these 2 steamers!
---
“Dawn, i think me, u & Tyler should go to Tenerife for new year”

pair of begs can’t afford this holiday nevermind Tenerife for New Year!!

Last edited:

Lrkn27

VIP Member
For being no the full schilling, Louise really does have some brilliant put downs for Bush 😊 as much as i love them, i would rather she never entertained her again & just completely cut her off for her own good.

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Calling victims of DV a grass, daft wee ytb cuttinaboot gangs online like young teams fae back in the day , constantly seeking attention from strangers, Janine’s a certifiable unhinged crackpot as are the dafties doing her dirty work on her behalf, she’s needing to grow the fk up it’s a complete riddy that she’s pushing 40 & behaving in the way she does. Embarrassing. That Alanna lassie did the right thing, poor lassie’s life must have been hellish . At least her and her wean are safe now

Purplepixie99

VIP Member
Rosie's pathetic don't get why everyone has to provide income for her. T is grown up now and Z is with someone else so what's stopping her getting a job to help with money.