Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She clearly canny be arsed with CJ, she’s had her use out of her
I feel sorry for that CJ, she’s obviously got her weans watched that she has in her care for this. Bush is just a big manipulative bastard. Not got a true friend.

Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for that CJ, she’s obviously got her weans watched that she has in her care for this. Bush is just a big manipulative bastard. Not got a true friend.
Same old selfish Rosie. She won't change. x
---
Is she away home ?x

Reactions: 1
State of her back on live In some bar, she can barely talk. Her foundation lashes and brows giving me the boke 🤢

Reactions: 2
State of her back on live In some bar, she can barely talk. Her foundation lashes and brows giving me the boke 🤢
She’s in some nick, she needs her bed. Manky Frankie keeps telling folk who are concerned that she’s fine 🥴 CJ seems to have been patched , I canny go CJ she gives me the heave , but I felt really sorry for her tonight

Reactions: 4
She’s in some nick, she needs her bed. Manky Frankie keeps telling folk who are concerned that she’s fine 🥴 CJ seems to have been patched , I canny go CJ she gives me the heave , but I felt really sorry for her tonight
Same. I can’t stand her, but Rosie has treated her disgusting tonight.

Reactions: 3
6.26am and she’s on love speaking about . And T, everyone is trying to shut her up.

Reactions: 1
5.30am and she's in a taxi rambling on about how Tylor doesn't have any quality of life. How about you trying to make it better Rosie and go home to him instead of going to Charlene's you selfish witch. x 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Nawwww. Bush is away to that wee rat CJs in Stirling 🤣🤣🤣
Oh no she's needing to get herself turned around and stay out the forth valley area we have enough roasters without her coming too haha
---
5.30am and she's in a taxi rambling on about how Tylor doesn't have any quality of life. How about you trying to make it better Rosie and go home to him instead of going to Charlene's you selfish witch. x 🤬
She's a vile excuse for a human and doesn't deserve to be a mother to be quite frank. Her son deserves so much better and is being failed by everyone around him who put drink and drugs before him it's such a sin
---
I originally angry reacted to your comment but I should of ❤ it so I changed it once id caught up with the rest of the posts

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Did she end up in charlene the brickies?😂 What happened I saw Frankie turning up then he cut the live did he naw take her down the road?

Did she end up in charlene the brickies?😂 What happened I saw Frankie turning up then he cut the live did he naw take her down the road?
Yeah she was in a taxi on her way to Charlene's so she couldn't have went with him. As far as i can gather she went back to that Danielle's in Livingstone then wanted to go see Charlene. She said once her head is sorted she will marry Charlene. x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah she was in a taxi on her way to Charlene's so she couldn't have went with him. As far as i can gather she went back to that Danielle's in Livingstone then wanted to go see Charlene. She said once her head is sorted she will marry Charlene. x
she can’t afford a holiday abroad without begging nevermind a wedding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The blonde hairy & CJ didn’t work so it’s back to using Charlene to piss aff Louise . These lassies need to stop letting her use her.
She was in some state when I last seen her on, totally incoherent.

Reactions: 7
Rydo has just said try at Rosie took all the money that was gifted to take her pal on holiday with her and spent the lot on electric and food? And now she’s wanting another grand? Have I missed a few episodes? First I’ve heard about this?

• Wow
Rydo has just said try at Rosie took all the money that was gifted to take her pal on holiday with her and spent the lot on electric and food? And now she’s wanting another grand? Have I missed a few episodes? First I’ve heard about this?
Think he’s at it. She booked the holiday that morning I’m sure, to be fair to her she was desperate for someone to go with her. I doubt Bush gives a duck about her electric.

I imagine Bush’s electric & gas meter to be in all sorts of debt.

Think he’s at it. She booked the holiday that morning I’m sure, to be fair to her she was desperate for someone to go with her. I doubt Bush gives a duck about her electric.
I've just watched a post of Rosie herself saying Dawn used some of the money for food and electricity. Unreal. x
---
I imagine Bush’s electric & gas meter to be in all sorts of debt.
It was Dawn who used it for food and electricity. X

• Wow
  • Angry
I've just watched a post of Rosie herself saying Dawn used some of the money for food and electricity. Unreal. x
So how was the holiday paid? Or was it not as much? I take it this is the money that went into dawns account? She was on one of Bush’s accounts this morning live. People all left when they realised it wasn’t bush.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.