Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh well that's Rosie done a video from the hospital just letting everyone know where she is but nobody has to ask why. x :mad:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Oh well that's Rosie done a video from the hospital just letting everyone know where she is but nobody has to ask why. x :mad:
it is giving “pm me babes” from Facebook vibes!

have went & looked at the video, she is at the wind up!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
hope thats no him making Bush fan pages 😂😂
Hahahahaha, his mothers son indeed. He knows my tattle name and will say, right Spanor511 pour me a pint of milk. I’m like you better shut the duck up with that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The woman needed medical attention no doubt about it but to still be talking about it at this time is ridiculous
Of course she does. It's professional help she needs not two dafties from Tiktok. x

Reactions: 2
Rosie & Stutchy canny help themselves never mind anyone else, their lives are a complete mess

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.