Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how was the holiday paid? Or was it not as much? I take it this is the money that went into dawns account? She was on one of Bush’s accounts this morning live. People all left when they realised it wasn’t bush.
I've no idea. Just heard her say yes Dawn did use some of the money as food and electricity are more important than a holiday. x

Reactions: 3
She left the PayPal up even after they got the money for the holiday so I assume they got alot more than needed

Reactions: 4
Aye I seen her saying they’ve paid the holiday but leaving the link up incase anyone wants to buy them a cocktail. Nae bother. I’ll buy bogging Dawn a bottle of shampoo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm sure the money dawn spent on leccy and food was from when they done the box battles, it wasn't the money from the other nights beg-fest! Usual Lydo, seeing something and making his own story from it!

Reactions: 5
I'm sure the money dawn spent on leccy and food was from when they done the box battles, it wasn't the money from the other nights beg-fest! Usual Lydo, seeing something and making his own story from it!
I did think that to be fair, because you seen Rosie counting the money up in her head and then booking it the next morning to be fair to her.

Reactions: 7
I've listened to the video again and think you're right. The box battles were supposed to be for the holiday but she used that money for the food and electricity. x

Aye it’s Lydo slevering shite as usual. Rosie showed the receipt proving the holiday had been booked the following day , it’s where I got the screenshot of her having put herself down as needing special disability assistance . So the holiday begging session did go on Dawns holiday.
I can’t take to Dawn at all , I feel like she’s only hanging about Rosie for the money, she’s constantly begging. She’s an auld midden

Reactions: 10
But did she not go get a sunbed, nails and have her hair extensions fixed ? But didnt have money for food n leccy ? 🤔

But did she not go get a sunbed, nails and have her hair extensions fixed ? But didnt have money for food n leccy ? 🤔
Don't know tbh I don't watch dawn but by the looks of her, most probably!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dawn has ‘I’m well overdue a trip to the Sandyford’ ripping out her🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.