Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Javier Arturo

VIP Member
And she got a special condition asked for by the grass that means she’s not to mention her name on the internet 🤣 it’s like the benefit version of the wagatha Christie trial

• Haha
Reactions: 14

specialK21

VIP Member
And then saying she’s taking her new bird to feurteventura…. Just anything for a reaction. Nobody will go to Fuerteventura with her Louise, just like she was alone in Blackpool. Don’t take the bait.
Rosie seems to forget that as much as Louise is a rocket she has real pals & family that do care and give a fuck about her. Rosie has no one and it’s all her own fault 👌🏽

• Heart

Cass_25

VIP Member
Chers playing the recording of Rosie speaking to the solicitor, Rosie needs to watch what she’s doing, big polis grass Chello is giving it she was protecting her son … that weans never in her hoose

Cass_25

VIP Member
Rosies in Bens live, she keeps mentioning Louise, reminiscing about the past eg the hot tub etc , she’s just unblocked Louise on Bens account.
Louise will be back by the end of the week guaranteed

Reactions: 13

MOBO1973

VIP Member
He's only 14. Shouldn't be left overnight. Anything could happen. x
She’s a disgrace, I wouldn’t leave my 16 year old home alone to go galavanting , I like to make sure he has had dinner & clean school clothes & have a chat about school etc - shes doesn’t give a shit about T

• Heart

specialK21

VIP Member
It’s a shame coz bush will pure sabotage anything Louise try’s to do. At least she’s trying to better herself hope she keeps her heed doon and gets on with it and doesn’t like that poisonous cow Rosie ruin it.

Chers got a fucking hard neck, mind she doxxed the wrong house for a pedalo protest and folk ended up terrorising an innocent family with two autistic weans and a brick went through their window and they were hiding in a cupboard? That’s real fear and alarm. She needs to check herself.

Ell87

VIP Member
Did anyone catch Debbie cadden there ,she went live and people were asking about Rosie, someone said "she's going to ☠herself tomorrow" her facial expression made it more funny, she just said "so she's scheduled killing herself" 😭🤣

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Never gifting again Mary will be bealing knowing Louise has been back , she’ll need to gift Rosie again the morra to help her get er it

• Haha
This is the Rosie that was getting her wee girl back no problem... Social work won't give her back but at the same time the same social work are failing her oldest boy it's disgusting.

beebee789

VIP Member
TTT

Rosie Bush #38: Last Week, Longboobs Had Lez on the Deck. Now She's Phoning Her a Welfare Check.

• Haha
  • Heart

BILLY'S MRS

VIP Member
I honestly think he is, I think she just paps him with her sister or leaves him on his own...he's a big boy now you know 🙄👊 not that things were much different when he was a wee boy! She doesn't give a damn!
He's only 14. Shouldn't be left overnight. Anything could happen. x

Ell87

VIP Member
I canny wait for my next argument to call someone a big sweat rash and a humming jobbie
And the next time I'm arguing wi my man im going to tell him the dug hates him 😂😂
---
Omg I canny breath, Louise just called her hot pubes...she even shocked herself and said she doesn't know where that came from 😭😭😭

• Haha