Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Debbie needs mooted
Oft there it’s kicking aff between Rosie and Debbie 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Rosie and Debbie just had an argument, Rosie had a Britney er Louise & Debbie said she wasn’t that bad . Rosies left & is outside Debbie’s ranting
I hope she gets Debbie to duck

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Astonished at Debbie saying “she’s no that bad”. She’s a riot and they’re bleeping atrocious for each other. Blind and deaf people know that. What planet is she on?

Reactions: 6
Astonished at Debbie saying “she’s no that bad”. She’s a riot and they’re bleeping atrocious for each other. Blind and deaf people know that. What planet is she on?
She needs to ditch Debbie, she loves the attention of being in Rosies box & speak over her constantly she’s an annoying bastard

Reactions: 5
Rosie keeps talking about "the old me" as if she's turned her life around. She hasn't changed a bit. x
---

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rosie keeps talking about "the old me" as if she's turned her life around. She hasn't changed a bit. x
---
If she's been on her best behaviour for over an hour everything else is in the past and should be forgot about, saw her dry crying again 🙃

• Haha
She really believes she’s changed for the better doesn’t she 😂

• Haha
Rosiiebushhhhhhh

Ben is grating my brain on this live.
A friend would have this conversation on the phone in private not on a live in front of hundreds of strangers especially as it involves the weans

Reactions: 4
A friend would have this conversation on the phone in private not on a live in front of hundreds of strangers especially as it involves the weans
Exactly but she’s acting like Oprah Winfrey. Bush is greeting thinking she’s some sort of saint.

Debbie’s wanting to phone social work because she wants to see Z more, wtf is Debbie playing at , she’s no even any relation of the wean ffs. Weirdo of a woman

• Wow
  • Haha
Debbie’s wanting to phone social work because she wants to see Z more, wtf is Debbie playing at , she’s no even any relation of the wean ffs. Weirdo of a woman
she is an attention seeking smelly cow

Reactions: 8
Rosie’s hair actually looks nice for once she has washed & straightened it all 😏
She was saying earlier she’s away on a date .
Trying to piss aff Louise again 🥱
Same auld shite

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agree her hair looks nice but it stresses me out how she straightens it 🫠🫠🫠

how the duck does she get so many dates 😂
Is there a gay wummin in Glasgow she’s no been wae 😂

but aye she does look a lot better the day she should start taking care of herself more often

Rosie’s live on the phone to the social sticking mad Stacey in! bleeping yes! Finally someone is doing it!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.