Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she clout chasing today?
Everybody’s to report Stacy to social services . She is right, that wean needs help, but she’s hardly one to preach about parenting ffs

Reactions: 8
I agree. That situation is totally out of control now with her and that wee boy. How are SW not doing anything?

Reactions: 4
And out arguing every day with bampots at that St Enoch centre. That poor wee boy must be so anxious.

Reactions: 5
And out arguing every day with bampots at that St Enoch centre. That poor wee boy must be so anxious.
I walked by her yesterday she was getting filmed in Buchanan st the wee boy was with her she was telling him to stand away

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I walked by her yesterday she was getting filmed in Buchanan st the wee boy was with her she was telling him to stand away
Filmed by who? Is this for her documentary shes always spouting about

Reactions: 2
It was two guys setting up a wee tripod and a wee camcorder on it they where saying will we put it hear n she was saying aye that’s fine n the wee boy was beside her she told him to stand away it was bang on right in the middle of Buchanan street accross from Nike

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Disgusting. What’s big entrepreneur of the year Robin got to say about that?

Reactions: 3
Bowfing behaviour. How any woman can enable this creature is barking , aye you Den Ren

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.