Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i never knew that was him on that account, he is always in Diadros box battles dropping big gifts like they cost nothing, wheres he getting the cash from 🥴
Robyn that robbed the fat scheme maws likely, she funds everything else for him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bens just said Andy was threatening her using big Den Rens account. This is the second man DenRens been involved with who has threatened women, she sat beside James when he threatened slow & Mandy . Vile lassie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have missed a chapter then because no idea who Robyn is 😂
Elite tanning thread, she scammed scheme maws selling them skinny pens they never received & spent the money taking Andy Campbell away to a hotel . The glow aesthetics lassie from Diadros box battles

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I have missed a chapter then because no idea who Robyn is 😂
I've no idea what's happening overall I just want to see rosie swing a bear aboot
---
I am howling at dannny😂😂😂 skelped him with a wheelie bin

• Haha
Elite tanning thread, she scammed scheme maws selling them skinny pens they never received & spent the money taking Andy Campbell away to a hotel . The glow aesthetics lassie from Diadros box battles
so is this why she has went awol then 🫣 wee boot!

Reactions: 3
Danny said Bens lonely & he’s wanting receipts that she’s got a husband 😂

• Haha
Bens got a husband? Must have a want with him, listening to her talking in a made up accent all day every day.
---
He was in Rosie’s box , he was slevering the biggest heap of shite
I turned them off. Pure shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.