Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cher proves herself shitebag again - just as it was starting to get boring it kicks off again between them

Reactions: 6
No Cheryl (Docherty but I’ll take my flatmates surname) McCann being a bleeping grassing bastard? Fear and alarm? The only thing that causes her fear and alarm is the bathroom scales the fat slob that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The solicitor on the phone telling her no to talk about the case with anyone , as she’s broadcast on a live talking about it 😭😂
Big Chello’s a shitebag and a grass pass it on 😂

• Haha
Where’s small John? Is he refusing to appear on her videos? Maybe be can’t get a job because he’s infamously associated to the fat grass.

Reactions: 8
Chers playing the recording of Rosie speaking to the solicitor, Rosie needs to watch what she’s doing, big polis grass Chello is giving it she was protecting her son … that weans never in her hoose

Reactions: 14
Chers got a bleeping hard neck, mind she doxxed the wrong house for a pedalo protest and folk ended up terrorising an innocent family with two autistic weans and a brick went through their window and they were hiding in a cupboard? That’s real fear and alarm. She needs to check herself.

Reactions: 13
Chers got a bleeping hard neck, mind she doxxed the wrong house for a pedalo protest and folk ended up terrorising an innocent family with two autistic weans and a brick went through their window and they were hiding in a cupboard? That’s real fear and alarm. She needs to check herself.
Aye and organised a protest for her own neighbour, so technically doxxing her own address for apparently abandoning their pets. Was big fat Frati not in the house?

Reactions: 10
Aye she did that’s right. Rosie if you’re reading this take that to the PF. The fat cunts got some cheek saying she’s protecting her wean when the only time she has him is when she wants to use him as a human shield.

She can’t be accusing anyone of fear and alarm when she’s plastering that face all over live day in day out. Certainly makes me feart and alarmed that someone could be so ugly

• Haha
I am a great believer in 2 wrongs don’t make a right but it makes excellent viewing! 🤣🤣🤣

An image captured of Cher turning green after all her grassing 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Last I watched them they were pals and had known each other for years. Ah canny keep up!

Reactions: 4
Super grass Chello’s told Rosies solicitor about the live 🤦🏼‍♀️
Wits happened to Rosie’s nose? Is it a cut or one of her plooks trying to escape
IMG_3742.jpeg

---
She’s giving me the heave When that filter slips aff
IMG_3747.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Super grass Chello’s told Rosies solicitor about the live 🤦🏼‍♀️
Wits happened to Rosie’s nose? Is it a cut or one of her plooks trying to escape
View attachment 2416468
---
She’s giving me the heave When that filter slips aff
View attachment 2416537
she looks about 50 when that filter slips 🥴
---
Howling at John Shields (or Oozin Boyle as Bush calls him 😂😂) in Bush’s comments sticking up for his fat shitebag pal Chello 😂 John doll, Chello wouldn’t piss on u if u were on fire & she would grass u in as well if she had to!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Another irrelevant tosser, when he starts talking that mad fast way, double bubble trouble, naw John, it’s not becoming a thing pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another irrelevant tosser, when he starts talking that mad fast way, double bubble trouble, naw John, it’s not becoming a thing pal.
snipers locked and snipers loaded 😂 and repeating everything he says! He has a cheek to say anyone gives hime the boak, look in the mirror John!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.