Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed Rosie's away into hiding. It's becoming a bit like Groundhog Day isn't it?

Here is the monthly rundown -

1. Appear on live either at home or in some sort of mental health ward with marks on her face.

2. The sob story comes out and the bank details appear.

3. She will say her and Louise are 'done for good'

4. She will say her kids are her top priority

5. She will post videos with her long tits in full show TRYING to look sexy and duet every auld dusty lesbian on Tik tok.

6. She will eventually get back with Louise yet again.

7. A few weeks later it'll go to tit again.

Rinse and repeat 🙄
Further to this Rosie's live in a room which I don't think is her house. A sad voice is on.. I think point 1 and 2 is about to happen. If I put a bet on it I'd be rich.
---
Just said it in her live and got blocked.. said bank details pending 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rosie and Ryan going to end up arguing. Do we think she’s in the hospital?

Reactions: 2
Rosies mood did seem quite flat last night , her & Louise Will definitely have been scraping

Not even 9am she is on live begging for hats.
Laying in her bed c,mon need more hats.
Angers me.
If she can't afford this holiday why is she asking some other poor soul to fund it.
Manipulation with her

Reactions: 6
Not even 9am she is on live begging for hats.
Laying in her bed c,mon need more hats.
Angers me.
If she can't afford this holiday why is she asking some other poor soul to fund it.
Manipulation with her
Its what rosie does with any sort of responsibilities she has (including her kids) leaves it to others to look after/pay for them!! Rancid so she is all the while we all know her and mater have been boxing about money probably

Its what rosie does with any sort of responsibilities she has (including her kids) leaves it to others to look after/pay for them!! Rancid so she is all the while we all know her and mater have been boxing about money probably
Exactly what she going to do on this holiday sit online over on holiday begging than spending quality time with her son.
Last night begging i don't have anything
Need to get suitcases.
But had money to order from just eat
Angers me

Is that no her living room ?

She is right in what she is saying about folk like Lydo looking for attention from Jade Jackson, it’s bowfing, naebody should be giving her the time of day after what she’s done.

Is that no her living room ?

She is right in what she is saying about folk like Lydo looking for attention from Jade Jackson, it’s bowfing, naebody should be giving her the time of day after what she’s done.
She really is right i havent seen any SR of it but by the sounds of it the usual attention begs were right in about it all the yes the bams and the cutting aboots!! Jade threatened a 12 year old that in itself is enough but add the beasty man into the mix!! But noone should be surprised they all done the same with cazza as well in his box all the time

They’re saying Jade didn’t go to the sisters. I don’t think anyone knows for sure yet. I cannot wait to find out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.