Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why we know T isn’t in her care full time now as she does this regular, pissed off to Dundee. He should be away from her for good.
I honestly think he is, I think she just paps him with her sister or leaves him on his own...he's a big boy now you know 🙄👊 not that things were much different when he was a wee boy! She doesn't give a damn!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I honestly think he is, I think she just paps him with her sister or leaves him on his own...he's a big boy now you know 🙄👊 not that things were much different when he was a wee boy! She doesn't give a damn!
She doesn’t deserve to be called a mother!

He's only 14. Shouldn't be left overnight. Anything could happen. x

Reactions: 13
He's only 14. Shouldn't be left overnight. Anything could happen. x
She’s a disgrace, I wouldn’t leave my 16 year old home alone to go galavanting , I like to make sure he has had dinner & clean school clothes & have a chat about school etc - shes doesn’t give a tit about T

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s a disgrace, I wouldn’t leave my 16 year old home alone to go galavanting , I like to make sure he has had dinner & clean school clothes & have a chat about school etc - shes doesn’t give a tit about T
That's what real mums do. You sound lovely. x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't leave my eldest at 18 home alone overnight either and certainly not so I could go out on the bevvy. I can't settle even when my teens stay out with pals, I like them home so I know they're safe at the end of the night. I can't get my head round how easily she leaves him in the house while she's stoating about steaming!

• Heart
Rosie bush is big Hamish’s double
Leave poor Hamish alone! 🤣
---
I wouldn't leave my eldest at 18 home alone overnight either
My boy is 20 - was home from University (where he stays in shared accommodation) for the summer - we left him with the dog overnight and I was texting constantly! He has stayed away from home for 2 years 🤣

• Haha
Bush was live earlier looking fed up, complaining of a sore back. Nae sign of Mater.

Reactions: 3
Shes on live the now wanting 20 hats sent because she is on her arse & has her holiday to go on 🥴

• Angry
I see the lesbians from Northern Ireland are back in the box, she must have fell out with Mater or the moneys all done and Maters had enough.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.