Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dinner at midnight & up for school a few hours later. Was T even there? She used to lie about Z being there when she wasn’t.

Reactions: 6
Dinner at midnight & up for school a few hours later. Was T even there? She used to lie about Z being there when she wasn’t.
I think he was, didn't see him when they were in the house but heard his voice on the phone when she phoned to ask him to feed the dog

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I think he was, didn't see him when they were in the house but heard his voice on the phone when she phoned to ask him to feed the dog
social services have failed that kid, such a shame.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
social services have failed that kid, such a shame.
Completely agree, I can't understand why he is still in her care after the carnage we've seen on her lives when he's been there!

Reactions: 5
Completely agree, I can't understand why he is still in her care after the carnage we've seen on her lives when he's been there!
He should have been whipped off her the minute she had tom dick & harry on her house out their faces, long before Louise arrived on the scene. The horrors he has had to endure because of her. And she doesn’t care. More interested in going out she is a daft wee lassie with no responsibilities.

Reactions: 6
Rosie got paid at 11.30pm and all was good in the world again . Tell me Louise isn’t there for the cash 🤣 is the cash really worth kissing that spotty bawgin face never mind anything else 🤢

Rosie has been the car crash that she is since lockdown, well probably before and T has been there constantly witnessing it all. I agree SS have failed him massively.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.