Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is right i havent seen any SR of it but by the sounds of it the usual attention begs were right in about it all the yes the bams and the cutting aboots!! Jade threatened a 12 year old that in itself is enough but add the beasty man into the mix!! But noone should be surprised they all done the same with cazza as well in his box all the time
They’ve all been in Jades comments begging for Lydo to get in the box all week, it’s disgusting. His auld maws been the worst for it saying he’s always had their backs , imagine boasting on the internet that your son supports two folk who both have convictions for crimes against children .
IMG_3675.jpeg

There was a few folk in Rosies live there saying Ben was in her box a couple days ago ? Did anyone see her? I’ve seen her in the comments but not in the box

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They’ve all been in Jades comments begging for Lydo to get in the box all week, it’s disgusting. His auld maws been the worst for it saying he’s always had their backs , imagine boasting on the internet that your son supports two folk who both have convictions for crimes against children .
View attachment 2403126
There was a few folk in Rosies live there saying Ben was in her box a couple days ago ? Did anyone see her? I’ve seen her in the comments but not in the box
Thats disgusting thats how desperate for attention they all are!! Thats no a flex angel doll its a riddy!! And same wi kerry cuttinaboot she was in plm kazzys box as well they all need to get a bleeping grip

Reactions: 3
Not even 9am she is on live begging for hats.
Laying in her bed c,mon need more hats.
Angers me.
If she can't afford this holiday why is she asking some other poor soul to fund it.
Manipulation with her
Aye why not, they all do it! She gets plenty money to have had that holiday cleared, but it obviously wasn't her priority! She's not arsed about the holiday when she's spending her money on alcohol, takeaways, vapes and JD sports!

Reactions: 5
Honestly see if Jade is in the sisters or her maws, I can see a protest happening. I really can, this is madness and it’s only 9.30am.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I kept thinking it was my smoke alarm 😭

Rosies just slipped up & called Louise an ex
She’s done something to Louise. She was saying earlier how she is head over heels in love with Louise, never loved anyone like her, trauma bonded to her. She’s sucking up her arse to get her to come back through. When they’re together they’re never apart. She’s lying.

Reactions: 9
She’s done something to Louise. She was saying earlier how she is head over heels in love with Louise, never loved anyone like her, trauma bonded to her. She’s sucking up her arse to get her to come back through. When they’re together they’re never apart. She’s lying.
Didnt someone say louise had a black eye?

Kerry was in Lydos box a coupla days ago , she was talking away fine to her but did say something cheeky to her before she left I’m sure she said she hopes she gets hit by a bus. I’m sure Kerry said to her to let Lydo in to sort things out. It was paracetamol night

Who had a parrot ? I missed all of it 😬😆
Someone in jades box. It was squawking every thirty seconds, as Cass said it was like a fire alarm. I don’t know how she can live with it. One of her sisters or cousin. It was so loud.

Reactions: 2
That Irish carols eyebrows 😂 has she left the dye on them?

Someone asked Rosie where Louise was and she got arsey and said she stays in Dundee and I stay here, we both have commitments 😂😂

Reactions: 9
That Irish carols eyebrows 😂 has she left the dye on them?

Someone asked Rosie where Louise was and she got arsey and said she stays in Dundee and I stay here, we both have commitments 😂😂
Only commitments they two have is to the pain.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.