Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s cut the live n put on a fake greet. Bunch a tramps it’s the weans first full week back at school the morra n they are sitting stinking oot their nut.

Reactions: 7
Louise is still sitting in the house asking what she’s done wrong. Debbie Cadden shouting nothing. Bush pointing to her cheekbone as if Louise has done something. Louise needs to go home either way. Bush wailing.
surely if Louise smacked her then they wouldn’t all be sitting there with her saying nothing happened, she would have been fucked out or smacked herself 🥴

Reactions: 5
Louise said something about not being allowed to go live, I think that’s what triggered Rosie she started greeting saying ‘when have I ever told you you canny go live’.

Reactions: 5
She’s cut the live n put on a fake greet. Bunch a tramps it’s the weans first full week back at school the morra n they are sitting stinking oot their nut.
I honestly don't think he's there unless you people have saw him. x

Reactions: 3
Louise was saying she can't go for a shower because rosies always on live and Debbie asked why she couldn't. Louise called Rosie a cow Debbie shouted thats ma wee bleeping sister! Louise shouted a dont give a duck! Rosie cut the live. I missed how it began. Its another hour and a half til rosie gets paid and they can leave... Are they back yet?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rosie's went off and Jade Jackson's came on arguing with her man. Ryan trying to get in the box. x
---
So has Louise assaulted her then? I’ve been out and missed everything
Have saw various comments saying Louise punched her on the face for embarrassing her on their live. x

Rosie's went off and Jade Jackson's came on arguing with her man. Ryan trying to get in the box. x
---

Have saw various comments saying Louise punched her on the face for embarrassing her on their live. x
He’s desperate for attention from her, his auld maws trying to get her to give her darling boy attention anaw .

• Sick
I honestly don't think he's there unless you people have saw him. x
He was in the house earlier before they went to Debbie's, they said he didn't want to go. She phoned him after she got there and asked him to feed his brother (Hugo 🫣)

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.