Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Rosie is too busy in Diadoras live gifting to care. The same Rosie pleading poverty last night that she couldn’t have contact with her daughter because she was skint 🤨

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8

Lrkn27

VIP Member
See I thought that Debbie was a new character cos I do not remember seeing her face at all until around about the time of Rosie's last spa visit. And that's not a face I'd forget.

When Rosie spoke about her sister having Z in the past, didn't she call her bianca or bee? I don't think Debbie is the same person, she's just the new replacement "sister". Was bianca ever on camera?
There was one night T had mentioned an “auntie debbie” and about going there & she told him to shut up. This was when she protested Z was with the “sister” and it became clear Z was in care. I can remember there being a woman with black bobbed hair, round about the time of her birthday last year which could be Debbie. The account that video was on will be banned so can’t even look back.

Bianca is Bush’s pal who used to go with that mad honker Wully Reilly 🤢
---

I must have missed this bit last night.
I would like to believe this is Louise waking up to Bush but we all know it won’t be long until she is back through all over her for the money & the gabbas 🥴

Cass_25

VIP Member
Did lala show her receipts for the charity donation? Heard Jade in Woolys box earlier mentioning something about it?
I haven’t seen them
There were some trustworthy people in that charity battle , well trustworthy when it comes to donating to charity like LT who has always posted receipts of her donations , but there were some questionable characters involved . Charity collections and bam tok do not mix , when will they learn. I can’t see why they would collect through tiktok anyway when the app takes a large percentage of the money, money would be best donated to the charities direct then they would receive the whole lot - none of the bams collecting or gifters would get any attention if they done it that way though.

Ell87

VIP Member
Louise was in KD’s live at about 2, in the comments , no idea if she ended up in the box as I went to my bed . She must have bounced over there after round 2 with Rosie, no much was said right enough Pandemonium & KD said hello to her then KD was asking how her dog was as she does everybody with a dog.
They were both pleasant to her considering her involvement in Pandys doxxing
I must have been sleeping by then, you'd think after begging for gifts to out him (after he'd already been outted 🤭) she'd be too mortified to go in their lives!

The Terry Dunn side fringes were elite Tikok Times. Aw they Fannie’s thinking they were stunning and to top it off Gary Paterson surprising his maw with a visit to her like that’s a good thing, then she walked out with the side fringe anaw.
She’s another roaster tbh it’s aboot time she told her adult son to get a life and house of his own fucking mad steamers

Spanor511

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s the same person, Bush has had that many pretend ‘sisters’ it’s hard to keep up. The state of that Debbie and her house and she prioritised decorating for Bush. She needs to take a step back and look after her kids away from Bush. She’s so desperate for TikTok fame its embarrassing.

How the fuck does that work? She called Rosie a rapist but she’s never accused anyone of sexually assaulting her? Make this make sense.
They’re both needing to stay miles away from each other and if the neighbours are gonna phone the cops then maybe that’s for the best maybe it’ll keep them apart but I doubt it will because at the end of the day Louise will sit and shout that Rosie’s a fat smelly ugly midden then when she’s in desperate need of pregabalin or a new trackie from JD she’ll bounce through from Dundee. She’s a user.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Rosie & Stutchy canny help themselves never mind anyone else, their lives are a complete mess

Cass_25

VIP Member
Did anyone clock the bar worker pulling the blinds down to stop folk inside seeing the wee wummin outside dancing who was fondling her ain chebs 😭😂

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
That Dawnski always gives me the heave , she’s a auld midden that seems to be proud of the fact she’s used as a mattress

What a horrible bully bitch! They all think speaking to their kids like this is a big joke for the internet, nobody finds it funny expect them and their likes! Poor wean, what sort of mother is Debbie to allow anyone to speak to her children like that!
I think by the fact she hangs about with Rosie and let's her in her house near her kids speaks itself when it comes to what sort of person she is. Any normal mother would be absolutely disgusted at Rosies disregard for her own children and have fuck all to do with her.

Cass_25

VIP Member
Well Louise needs to stop going back to her, nothing will change. Its groundhog day with them.
---

September but don’t know the exact date, sorry 🫣
Louise needs her gabbas , vallies & trainers too much to keep away

KMH

She won’t have a holiday! It’s gas lighting to the highest level!

Cass_25

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for that wean, he clearly adores his mum, she really should focus her attention on the weans but naw Louise, getting Mwi & tiktok comes first as per usual

Spanor511

VIP Member
struggles when it suits her 🥴 we were thinking of going to Tenerife for new year, might have to rethink the destination now if that arsehole is planning on begging for people to pay for it.
She’ll never afford Tenerife at new year, it’s extortionate.
---
Honestly I know I said it earlier, but I need to reiterate how fresh and well Louise looks. I really hope she stays away from Bush.