Rosie Bush #37 Begging in Boxes and Trips to the "Spa," Longboobs Has Cash Yet She Won't Buy a Bra.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back Charlene the Brickie🥳 out of awww the bams in Rosie’s life she’s the best bam 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Rosie can barely string a sentence together. She’s absolutely out her face.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Shes smashed. Was anyone else unfortunate enough to witness Charlene eating the steak oot rosies gub?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Lads. What a weekend. Jades back, her sisters are on live and now Rosie and the Brickie are back. Scott and Stutchy are greeting in Luss. Let’s get the wine opened. Here we gaaoowwww

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I need to give Jades sisters a by I canny go that parrot it drives me demented making me think the batteries needing changed on my smoke alarm I canny cope wae it anymore , I’m sure it’s a lovely wee Parrot but it’s knocking me aff my heid 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Debbie Cadden as usual demanding the box to talk shite and ruin the live. She’s frothing at the mouth, Lez style.

Reactions: 5
What account is she on x
It’s just ended. I’m not surprised, Bush is absolutely steaming. I’ve not seen her so bad in ages. Looks like they’ve already pumped going by Charlene the Brickies hair. 🤮
---
@xAFx she’s back on rosemarieehaytchh
---
Wouldn’t bother going in, Debbie Cadden immediately demanded the box and has took over. Charlene and Bush off.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.